IllumiNation Classified Files - LEAKED

1. 6 months ago

Hey guys and gals! Just another day at the office and today I got something big for you; Nothing less than an IllumiNation Agent Posting! It's obviously a highly classified document so you know your boy is happy today!!!!! I think you'll need to check this one out!

- Xen

-image-

2. larp

3. @Lonely_Flame larp

Too easy

4. 5 months ago

Something came up people! My IllumiNation insider said they planned for me to post this and that it's been allocated as the team's player-application page! So I guess if you want to be an illuminati person and walk around saying "IllumiNation, IllumiNation, IllumiNation!" go for it, but yeah not for me...

5. Not for me, either. Who's on your team?

6. IllumiNation Minecraft Team Player Application

Player Name: MankDan

Minecraft Experience: I'm 19 and I've been playing Minecraft since i was 7. I have a strong command of redstone engineering and building intricate structures.

Why I want to join IllumiNation: I'm excited about the opportunity to join IllumiNation because I've heard great things about the team's collaborative spirit and impressive projects. I believe my skills in redstone and building can contribute to the team's success. I'm eager to work with like-minded players and take on exciting challenges in the Minecraft world.

What I can offer to IllumiNation: Beyond my technical expertise, I am a dedicated and enthusiastic team player. I enjoy helping fellow team members, sharing my knowledge, and learning from others. My creativity and problem-solving skills have been honed through years of Minecraft gameplay, and I'm ready to apply them to our shared goals within IllumiNation.

7. I Will Not say my age But I Am Really Patient and Very focused And Really Like Big jobs

I Will Like to be an Elytra pilot

I am Good at pvp Though i go crazy sometimes and Crit the sh!t out of people (Dont ask)

Idk what else to say my username is FreakyCreeper

or Sign Up to reply!