Fush's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago

Reason: Chat Violations

Hey, I'm terribly sorry for saying bad words in chat today. I'm the type of person that jokes around in chat, but knowing that this type of behavior is not tolerated, I shall stop. I hope you understood as to why I was acting like this in the chat. Thanks and have a great dat. <3

2. Ello, I'm the mod that banned you

I warned you multiple times in chat for various chat violations ranging from caps to spam. When a staff member tells you, or the entire server to stop doing something, the joke needs to end.

Practice good chat etiquette - Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat. Also part of chat etiquette is having an appropriately named character since your name appears on the player list and in chat. If your name is inappropriate you will be asked to change it. You will likely be banned until you do.
    Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.

~Ven

3. you have been pardoned

or Sign Up to reply!