Buying Mending Books

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys im banned on the server right now and im wondering who will sell me mending books if i get unbanned and how much they will cost, im looking to buy a lot of them as i have lots of diamonds.

2. hey I'm selling mending books, but I'll only sell to mr_man32 for 1 dirt block each. Hurry! Offer expires in 6 hours

3. @cepheid hey I'm selling mending books, but I'll only sell to mr_man32 for 1 dirt block each. Hurry! Offer expires in 6 hours

1 dirt block! You sir are a thief. I will be GIVING away my mending books but only to mr_man32. And for a 7 hour offer only.

4. I call shananigans good sirs. I will be giving away my mending books to mr man only. No in fact I will pay him 70 diamonds to take each book away from me! Offer expires in 8 hours!

5. you people are such trolls...

6. IF you do get unbanned, I'll sell them to you for 10 diamonds each.

7. This is what happens when you are banned. We proceed to trash you at any given chance. No harsh feelings.

8. Well, i will not tryn to trolling you, sir. Blackshop is known as the most reliable shop in craftymynes. It sells almost everyfuckin.. Ups everything with friendly price. For mending, i will offer you 35 emeralds each.

9. @Blackfish Well, i will not tryn to trolling you, sir. Blackshop is known as the most reliable shop in craftymynes. It sells almost everyfuckin.. Ups everything with friendly price. For mending, i will offer you 35 emeralds each.

Ill take 10

10. Katch Shop now selling Mending Books 20 emeralds each.

11. @mr_man32 you people are such trolls...

I apologize for the trolling, in fact if i ever see you on I will offer you some gear as a humble gift :)

12. I'll sell mending 15 emeralds per book

or Sign Up to reply!