Turn off the PvP cool down

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

That poll got obliterated. That alone shows that the community as a majority wants it to stay. Like Danny said, a point I didn't even think of, axes would be OP as shit because of their damage. In a more pvp oriented server, sure. But it's not needed here, as so few people are actually into pvp.

3. -image-
    And not to mention, no matter if you polled in favor of turning it off, it's Crafty's server. If he wanted it off, he'd turn it off.

4. @Cellexya -image-

Dang, What a landslide. Though I do admit, I didnt consider pve when voting. My vote would have still been the same either way though. I ask though, @CraftyMyner is it even possible to get rid of the cool down, or the rapid healing after you eat, without any plugins?

5. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  6. Keep it civil bro. And i actually do pvp but not here

7. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@BoneChi11er I ask though, @CraftyMyner is it even possible to get rid of the cool down, or the rapid healing after you eat, without any plugins?

To my limited knowledge on this subject, I don't think it's even possible. I heard you could do it in single player by changing "enableWeakAttacks" in the options.txt, but not in multiplayer. So, this whole argument/segesstion is thrown out unless you can find some way to do this and still be vanilla. Also given that most of the community doesn't want it, staff don't want it, mojang dont want it and I don't want it. I don't think it will be changing anytime soon.

8. Yaayy

9. tsu

2 Jul 2016 Suspended

ViciousKangaroo sky wars does not count lmfao

10. But i never said skywars. R()()D

11. Dont assume that he plays there. Get facts first.

12. @tsu ViciousKangaroo sky wars does not count lmfao

@ViciousKangaroo But i never said skywars. R()()D

Let's not get into any more arguments, please drop it.

13. This server isn't here to cater for solely your whims Tsu, If the playerbase choose that they don't want it turned off which as Crafty noted is probably not possible anyway then that's what will happen.
    Whether they PVP enough for you to count their opinion is irrelevant.

14. If Y'all don't like the cool down just switch to 1.8.. I don't like it but I've gotten used to it.

15. Or don't pvp at all lol

16. @Captain_Mitchell Or don't pvp at all lol

They must satisfy their sadistic addiction to virtually slaughtering people. :P

17. Wow lame lol

18. Only problem with straw poll is that ppl can vote with vpn

19. @Shvex Only problem with straw poll is that ppl can vote with vpn

You know what can't vote with a vpn, all the staff and the owner of the server.

20. Not what I meant

21. @Shvex Not what I meant

Exactly what I meant, it doesn't matter how many people vote yes or no, if all the staff and the owner don't want it to change, it's not going to change. Besides, no one has found me a way to do this without modifying the server with plugins.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!