factions vs towns

1. 7 years ago

hi. im dumb.
    whats the difference between a faction and a town?

2. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

Its like water in the cup

Faction= water
    Town= cup

3. i stil dont understand...as i mentioned earlier...im dumb

4. A town is a group of people associating in a small area, or a town. They get resources together and help each other out.

A faction is an organized alliance that may / may not live together and have multiple bases, factions are usually less peaceful than towns and have a ranking system for players and bases.

5. so if i live in a town the people who live with me are in my faction

6. @TheForgotten20 so if i live in a town the people who live with me are in my faction

No, if you live in a town you are just players in a town, of you are in a faction and your faction is occupying the town then you and your faction are in the town, they are 2 separate entities, factions are organized, towns are naturally built

7. A faction is like a tribe of people. They work together to gather resources and food and they sometimes live together as well. They commune with each other. They're a group of people who associate with each other and who have an alliance/truce with each other.

A town is where people live. That's it.

8. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

but im part of the snowburn faction and i live in town snowburn -____-

9. Still two different things @TheForgotten20

10. TheForgotten20 being in a faction doesn't mean you have to live there you can still live somewhere else and be in a faction. For me I Live in SnowBurn just like you, but I am part of SkyKin also so if SnowBurn got raided I would probably move into the SkyKin base

11. Well I would only move if SnowBurn got griefed and raided badly.

12. if snow burn got raided i would probs go to fignuts base or something

13. ok

14. I would go move in with Thegoldsmith because he is in SkyKin

15. or we could just rebuild

16. @TheForgotten20 if snow burn got raided i would probs go to fignuts base or something

It happened...

17. @Jordi223b i got new base

or Sign Up to reply!