NiftyNoodle's Ban Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Niftynoodle

In Game Name: NiftyNoodle (was LeyteDragon when I was banned)

Reason for your ban: X-Raying without a medical license

Why should you be unbanned: So i received this ban back in2014 when I first started playing Mc. Being new to the game I had not heard about X-ray resource packs, and didn't realize how much they were frowned upon. When I heard about it from another player I wanted to see what it was all about and downloaded a X Ray pack. Well diamonds came fast for me for about 1-2 mins then got promptly banned, RiP. Shortly afterwards I learned how boring and game-defeating using X-Ray or any hack can be. So i cleaned up my act and started playing legit, had some great times while doing so. You may be asking, why in the world are you posting a ban appeal 2 years down the road? Well recently the server i stuck to kinda died, so I'm stuck trying to find a new server to play on. This is when I remembered CraftyMynes, and wanted to try to give it another shot. So here I am on my knees here, begging for another chance to show I can be a legit and productive player. Well that's all I can say for myself, thanks for taking time to read my appeal.

2. -image-

In any case, any form of cheating results in a permanent ban. This account will not be unbanned for using xray.

You are more than welcomed to come back on another account.

or Sign Up to reply!