Overmelting's Appeal

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by xXPapaPearSagaXx

In Game Name: xXPapaPearSagaXx
    Reason: Staff Disrespect
    I'm already here to report this guy from 9 months ago so I might as well try right? So I was banned for trolling 6 or 7 months ago pretending I was the king of the server or something I kinda forgot lol. The staff were like stop and than I didn't stop so they banned me hard. Craftymynes has a 3 ban rule and I was banned 3 times but one of them was a false xray ban that BaronBattleBread unbanned me because it was false. So i got 2 true bans and 1 false one. Also It's been a very long time so can I just have another shot?
    I'm just saying about a month ago I changed my name to xXPapaPearSagaXx so I decided to use both names in the appeal.

Thank you, Overmelting

2. Overmelting, you have been warned multiple times, kicked multiple times, banned multiple times and returned only simply to end up causing trouble with staff, causing problems in the server and being an all round pain.

Months ago you were banned by rnc2011 for the last time and this ban will continue to be upheld.

In your last appeal you mentioned building your own CraftyMynes style server with roller-coasters I hope this is going well for you and you continue to improve your server.

Best of luck.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!