RIP “New Eden”

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Shiba_Ina

Hi everyone! ^-^/
    I’m gonna post pictures of all the villages that me and my friends had. This was our third village. And we couldn’t really decide for a name, but my friend Pengu called it New Eden.

Say hi to Pengu and Red :P
    -image-

And to Ashley. Here she’s enjoying our pretty flowers that we planted :)
    -image-

Two houses.
    -image-

And another view.
    -image-

And bouncy castle fun! \^-^/
    -image-

I didn’t hide the interface, but look at Ardo jumping! :D
    -image-

Boing, boing…
    -image-

Here is our smithy and _lilbezi_ (KatcheD)’s house and our guest house and our rollercoaster in the background.
    -image-

Here I had been mining super much quartz in the Nether. I needed it for our rollercoaster. Then the monsters killed me and I lost all my stuff! So meeaan! T.T
    Sofa came, and he and Pengu tried to find my stuff with me. But we couldn’t find it, and then Pengu lost all her stuff too! >.<
    -image-

Here we is enjoying a warm day at our pool.
    -image-

We made up funny games too! Like sinking each others boats… or freezing our pool all over! And when it melted the last girl standing won! And then we played until it was dark, and then the monsters from under our beds came out to play with us too! :D
    -image-

I likes hide and seek! I found Pengu… but QuietSheep’s hiding place was the best. She hid in our sheep farm! xD
    -image-

This is me and my super best friends Pengu and Pixie! <3
    -image-

This is our pretty birch grove at night.
    -image-

And another night picture :3
    -image-

This was at Red’s home, with our new friend Confetti. We had yummy food, and we watched movies together and we had lots of fun :)
    Red and Confetti had a crush on each other, and me and Pengu could totally see! Red didn’t like it when we were watching them though, and he punched us when he saw us xD
    -image-

2. very cool! :D

3. that base was a lot of fun too! Why do the nice, friendly people always end up being the oens who get raided.

4. Damn. again? someone is really jelly of your fun lol

5. Hehe, Cile that was our old village that we had before Happy Valley^^

Pleawse don’t be confused everyone! I’m loading up pictures from our old bases :P
    Like right now we already have our fifth village >.<

It was within random tp, and we kneeew it was super dangerous! But we liked it so much^^

6. I saw the post Happy Valley and the pictures of it inspired me to make a base kinda like it on a different server. Keep up the great building work! (:

or Sign Up to reply!