Looking for God Bow

1. 7 years ago

You peeps! Most of you know that I died in a really stupid way (falling off a balloon) so everything that was in my inventory including my god bow dropped at spawn and then were killed my the ground item killing monster. Since that happened, I've been looking for a new god bow mostly because mine sucks socks, so if you have a spare god bow, please tell me and name a reasonable price for it. I'll be on whenever I feel like it.
    -SaltyFlubberFish

2. Wrong section, use the "Buy & Sell" category in post.

3. Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

It is in the buy and sell category

4. Weren't you quitting?

5. I sell God Bows for 18 Diamonds. Contact either me or @PapaNeon if you're looking to buy.

6. @OpticImpulse It is in the buy and ell category

when you see the comment, change it, and act like it's been like that the whole time

7. @MizoreShirayuki I sell God Bows for 18 Diamonds. Contact either me or @PapaNeon if you're looking to buy.

Next time I'm on I will. Thank you!

8. @OtherGreenGamer Weren't you quitting?

A special fish signal was sent to me telling me that I should get back on because my mission had not been completed. *cough* take over the world and everything in it*cough*

9. God Bows for 15 Diamonds, Grandma Ω"s special, She Is a master of many arts.

10. @OmegaSniper4eva God Bows for 15 Diamonds, Grandma Ω"s special, She Is a master of many arts.

I already bought one and good for Grandma! :D

or Sign Up to reply!