Glowstone/Tnt/Wither Skulls

1. 7 years ago

Hoi ! I'm buying like 10 stacks of black wool, yellow wool, white wool and 5 stacks of iron bars ! If you have any iron bars/wool please lemme know ! (and lemme know the price too of course :P)

2. I can get you the white wool once I get back on on the 29th or sooner if not a little later

3. price being 5 emmies for 1 stack if that's reasonable, I don't know if it's over-priced or under-priced so if you think it's either just tell me and we'll work something out, otherwise that's the price

4. As for iron I'll see what I can do same for the other colored wools, sounds like you're making a bee XD

5. @Grinning_Bobcat lol it's for the boat competition thingy. Not a bee xD Also the price is pretty cool but I would prefer the wool and stuff sometime this week.... But if you're sure you can get as much as I need then I'll wait xD I'll just dig out the area imma build . I should be done in a few days x_x

6. Iron bars are the spawn of Satan and should all be burned in hell because of the stupid iron bar parkour

7. I value iron more than I do diamond sometime. it's basic cheap diamond that is too easy to get, and has more practical uses than diamond. Diamond is still better though in terms of tools, armor, and currency other than that what else is it good for?

Also I can get you the white wool in bulk qualities as for everything else I'd need to dye it and I want to set up a ink sac for for the black and a yellow flower farm for the yellow so I will see to everything the best I can

8. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

Changed title, I'll also be needing a lot of end crystals (or ghast tears) and tnt. (still need wool/iron bars too)
    15-20 stacks of tnt
    1 stack of ghast tears
    If you have ANY tnt/ghast tears you are selling pls lemme know your price ! :D

9. A stack of ghast tears? Damn o.O

10. Yeah I need a lot of explosives :)

11. O.O well then, I'll look into a farm fir any of it

12. Why not so to mineshafts to get cobwebs and turn those into wool?

13. Mitchell I'm too lazy :P

14. @Captain_Mitchell Why not so to mineshafts to get cobwebs and turn those into wool?

Why not farm sheep \_(-__-)_/

15. @ViciousKangaroo Why not farm sheep \_(-__-)_/

Bc I can't find a spawner near my base :P So buying an egg would be pointless

16. Maybe look for sheep and breed them? *Cogh**cogh*

17. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

Aye if everyone wasn't lazy trading would be pointless @ViciousKangaroo and @Captain_Mitchell

18. I give up...

19. @ViciousKangaroo Maybe look for sheep and breed them? *Cogh**cogh*

*cough
    I live underground -.-

20. Same. I've got a spider spawn tho so basic white wool is no prob

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!