Exploits=Ban?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@iDogeTwinkie That's swag. I'm in Germany rn. I don't like it. Too many strangers and I fucking suck at speaking German lol. Can't even wash my car without German language. I also saw a lot of cool cars. I saw a Ford Mustang from 1968. Seeing that made me to steal it but it was driving and I don't like running lol :P

i dont see anything wrong with the strangers living in germany, last time i checked there were only 2 :P

3. @ardoasms i dont see anything wrong with the strangers living in germany, last time i checked there were only 2 :P

ahh the pun. GO AWAY

4. @ardoasms i dont see anything wrong with the strangers living in germany, last time i checked there were only 2 :P

You should see my apartment complex. From black to Chinese. Indians, Pakistani people and basically all types of people. It's ridiculous.

5. Diversity right there

6. @Cileklim ahh the pun. GO AWAY

im happy someone caught it :P

7. @iDogeTwinkie That's swag. I'm in Germany rn. I don't like it. Too many strangers and I fucking suck at speaking German lol. Can't even wash my car without German language. I also saw a lot of cool cars. I saw a Ford Mustang from 1968. Seeing that made me to steal it but it was driving and I don't like running lol :P

lol gg but ur doge , and doges love chaseing cars normally ;/

8. Would one of those sand generators count as an illegal exploit? I was planning on making one

9. a glitch i used was using the elytra to go up 2 high blocks.its not elytra property, its glitch. the elytra shouldnt be able to do that

10. I use the elytra to basically get huge bursts of speed by using the lag to allow me t only against the ground when I am about to die

11. @misterkickman Would one of those sand generators count as an illegal exploit? I was planning on making one

Duping sand using a generator is an exploit and strictly forbidden.

12. @ardoasms i dont see anything wrong with the strangers living in germany, last time i checked there were only 2 :P

I love this <3 Once a Stranger, always a Stranger! XD

13. @R4iscool1 Duping sand using a generator is an exploit and strictly forbidden.

Don't worry I won't do it :P

or Sign Up to reply!