Zombie Villager Spawner

1. 7 years ago

So this popped into my mind. I heard that in survival there's chances of finding a zombie villager spawner. Like it's a new thing in 1.10.

Truth or not? Enlighten me my CM friends. :)

2. No such thing exists, only regular zombie spawners which can spawn z villagers.

3. I just checked. Apparently there will be a zombie villager spawn egg in 1.11. Idk if a spawner will exist too.

4. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

This should be purchasable with votes as mentioned in the other thread, would be really cool to reward people with 100's of votes.

5. I think this would be too over-powered and would change game play significantly

6. Depends on how liberal we are with them, if they are something accessible to most players, the yes, they would be OP. BUT, if they were made as an item that possible required 250 votes and VIP, that would make them less common and more fair.

7. @misterkickman Depends on how liberal we are with them, if they are something accessible to most players, the yes, they would be OP. BUT, if they were made as an item that possible required 250 votes and VIP, that would make them less common and more fair.

Even so it would be too overpowered to me, even if it was 1000 votes. It feels like itd make the gap between really old players and new to normal players wider, in my opinion

8. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

With regards to villager eggs and zombie villager eggs.
    It was decided after 1.8 that they would no longer be released.

9. Okay. Still, maybe a really underpowered egg would be cool to get

10. i just think the idea to exchange votes for any rare item is pretty unfair for people that paid for vip+ or plan to pay for vip+

11. @iDogeTwinkie So this popped into my mind. I heard that in survival there's chances of finding a zombie villager spawner. Like it's a new thing in 1.10.

Truth or not? Enlighten me my CM friends. :)

I heard the same thing too. I've never came across any ever though.

12. @iDogeTwinkie @GibsonAxe @FishW
    There was a zombie villager spawner added in 1.9 - seems like almost no-one knows about it so they can't be too common.
    You can see one in this video
    However I'm pretty sure it's purely cosmetic and they spawn the same way as regular zombie spawners. Couldn't find anything saying this, but I remember reading it somewhere.

13. But there Is a chance to find a zombie-villager village :)

14. @NutjobBob As u said its somewhat a cosmetic thing, if u ever notice spawners display the mob that will spawn next, ie. An armored zombie/skelly that 1 you posted was most likely a z spawner that had a z villager coming up next.

15. Edited 7 years ago by OmegaSniper4eva

If you have a Zombie spawner, every time the chunks reload the little zombie inside the spawner has a chance to change, to say a zombie, zombie cleric, zombie librarian, but the appearance inside the spawner does not influence the rate in which zombies villagers are spawned.

16. Once I found a zombie spawner with full gold armor

It spawned regular zombies though...

or Sign Up to reply!