MIGHT be selling shulker eggs

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Cellexya To @OmegaSniper4eva 's offer, I'll counter with 64db, my squid egg, my own head, and an elytra.

I can counter with 64db, the ownership of previous said zombie spawner with villagers, 2 bat eggs, a zombie head, a regular skelly head, a beacon, and 2 elytra.

3. I'll counter back @Dennari43 with 5 creeper heads, squid egg, my head, an elytra, 64db, and mithraculus' head

4. Selling your mith head :o

5. @Cellexya My god these eggs should only be like 40db at most what are we doing. Fine, I give, too rich for my blood. This is just a bidding war and the selling price is way too high for what you get now. Not worth it.

6. @Dennari43 My god these eggs should only be like 40db at most

I'm expecting their price to go way down in the weeks following the update. I'll certainly be doing my best to make shulker shells dirt cheap so nobody's missing out

7. Edited 7 years ago by Cellexya

I have so many chests and a blank spawner so I'd like to minimize the amount of space I waste on storage. And I'll be selling shulker shells dirt cheap as well (if ZenithW sells the egg). I just really want the grinder.

8. I just wanted to right my stupid mistake of selling the egg dirt cheap before 1.11 was announced. And from the same guy I sold it to, who probably owns at least 3 by now.

9. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

i might be selling a shulker egg for a cow egg + some diamonds
    depends on the offer

10. @TheForgotten20 i might be selling a shulker egg

Deadbush

11. @Cellexya I'll counter back @Dennari43 with 5 creeper heads, squid egg, my head, an elytra, 64db, and mithraculus' head

DAMN

12. sold

13. @Cellexya 64db + my squid egg.

Lol

14. @JSN_ I'll sell u a wooden sword saying "L" and the purple text says 2Chills favorite thing to hold

Yo I want that

15. If no better offer is made The egg might change hand to cell pretty soon

16. I cant fight she gives better heads them I.

17. I'm out x_x

or Sign Up to reply!