Counting Crafty's Pizzas

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by MagicalMapmaker

Hey, I can't believe u guys did it! Way 2 go! :D Wish I could've been here :P
    Also, this is the 1400th post. :)

3. 3

4. lol what are we still going 4

5. Gg guys ahaha only won cos i was in lessons all day today ;P

6. Edited 7 years ago by TheBlizWiz

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rseaerch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deson’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
    The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

aslo 1

7. @TheBlizWiz what the actuall fuck did you just say?

8. @adamblakely2 @TheBlizWiz what the actuall fuck did you just say?

IT's a study done by Cambridge that only the first and last letter need to be correct, and the rest of the letters in a word can be jumbled in any order. For example, Cmabrigde looks weird, but your mind still reads Cambridge

9. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@TheBlizWiz I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rseaerch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deson’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
    The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

aslo 1

I actually read that in one go, fucking creepy.

10. @TheBlizWiz I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rseaerch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deson’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

aslo 1

that's damn lit

11. 4

12. 5

13. 6.

14. VII

15. 8.

16. IX

17. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

Guys we got to 30 you don't need to keep posting

18. Ew

19. gg everyone :) (and no that was not an attempt to stick another 1 in :P)
    Maybe a staff member should lock it so we don't keep spamming the forum. But hey, we did it! :D

20. Well done, everyone.

21. <insert pathetic attempt to get the last word in before the thread is locked>

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!