The Lottery is Open!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@_Confederacy_ 3000 daimonds or 3000 DB? A stack of DB was givin out and 3000 daimonds is roughly 46 DB

Isn't like 334?
    (3000/9)

3. @CraftyMyner That is why I also put limits on how many can be given out, in the past lottery, if I had given out 100% of the items entered, some random person would have received about 3000 diamonds.

64 is still quite a bit. But I guess it's nearly impossible to balance it out fairly.

4. @CraftyMyner ?

Surprised you would enter the lottery because of likely perception of conflict of interest, disappointed that the remedy was to drop the winnings at spawn where it's likely some that benefited weren't even stakeholders. I feel confident that you didn't cheat, still I find the outcome disappointing. I guess I was looking forward to winning or congratulating one of my peers. I'm sure you got a lot of pushback and I didn't want to add to the drama (but since you asked) :P

5. @TimmyBoyT Surprised you would enter the lottery because of likely perception of conflict of interest, disappointed that the remedy was to drop the winnings at spawn where it's likely some that benefited weren't even stakeholders. I feel confident that you didn't cheat, still I find the outcome disappointing. I guess I was looking forward to winning or congratulating one of my peers. I'm sure you got a lot of pushback and I didn't want to add to the drama (but since you asked) :P

When I entered, I was only testing to see if the system was working (giving out and limiting tickets) I never thought I would have won.

6. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

@CraftyMyner When I entered, I was only testing to see if the system was working (giving out and limiting tickets) I never thought I would have won.

lol
    if ur so lucky then try to win each time with only 1 ticket :P

7. @CraftyMyner When I entered, I was only testing to see if the system was working (giving out and limiting tickets) I never thought I would have won.

I was pretty surprised too, but after thinking about it, I figure that it's better to have Crafty or staff enter in the rare chance if it's ever just you in the lottery. That way you're always guaranteed to win more than you put in.

8. What are the results for this week?

9. Gold blocks were dropped at spawn

10. RIGGED

11. BachsCacophony: 42 Diamond Blocks
    greanprowler101: 32 Emerald Blocks
    CraftyMyner: 45 Gold Blocks

12. @CraftyMyner CraftyMyner: 45 Gold Blocks

Lol, wait for the complaints to roll in.

13. riggged!!! jk

14. are there fewer blocks this time because not many people participated?

15. @CraftyMyner BachsCacophony: 42 Diamond Blocks
    greanprowler101: 32 Emerald Blocks
    CraftyMyner: 45 Gold Blocks

I want Crafty to win every lottery so we get lots of $$

16. Lottery Winners!

-image-

17. @CraftyMyner Lottery Winners!

-image-

woo gg Tom

18. Winners:

-image-

19. I forgot about the lotto this week :(

20. -image-

21. Oh my i won the gold blocks on the 14th :D thats actually so awesome. Too bad i got mad at my keyboard last week and punched it. So 1 more week to go before i can even play again. Cant wait im having withdrawls.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!