Post a Reply

CraftyMynes YouTube Series!

1. 6 years ago

Loved it! Just saw the newest video

2. Unfortunately I've been too sick to be able to commentate well, which is why there hasn't been an episode 34 yet. Hopefully there will be one Friday, but that might be pushing it. I am feeling a bit better today, so we'll see.

I'm curious as to what you all want to see in the future. What would interest you? Do you have any big ideas for episode 50? Which type of videos do you like the best (raids, building, NN updates, exploring, etc)?

3. @NerdieBirdieYT Unfortunately I've been too sick to be able to commentate well, which is why there hasn't been an episode 34 yet. Hopefully there will be one Friday, but that might be pushing it. I am feeling a bit better today, so we'll see.

I'm curious as to what you all want to see in the future. What would interest you? Do you have any big ideas for episode 50? Which type of videos do you like the best (raids, building, NN updates, exploring, etc)?

Blow up your base for episode 50

4. Episode 46 is out! Today we go on a raid and start building a forgery in my base.

5. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Episode 50 was streamed today! NN's drop party was a blast, and we ended up giving away some of our used bases as well. Thus ends NN's time here.