Edited 6 years ago by EnderConstructor

Day 1 ; 26th November 2017
I created a fresh new world on hardmode and found myself upon a nice Plains biome surrounded by forests and a big redwood forest biome in the distance
-image-
After gathering some stone i started mining in hopes of finding some iron.
Luckily enough, i stumbled upon a big cave and went around finding quite a bit of iron and redstone
-image-
Biomes O' Plenty makes the caves far more intriguing to explore.

After a small mining session i went back to my small house to smelt some iron and try to find diamonds afterwards.
-image-
While i was going back to my mine, i got outnumbered by mobs that naturally hurt alot in hard mode, and got myself killed by a skeleton.
-image-
Luckily, i came back for my stuff and managed to get into the mine without dying.
After an hour or so of strip mining i managed to find a vein of 5 diamonds, including a bunch of iron.
While i was getting back to my house, a creeper caught me off guard but i managed to move away from him in time before i died. Had to fill up a big hole aswell.
-image-
This is all the goods i have gathered after mining
-image-
After that i finished decorating my small house and made a little wheat farm and lured in 2 sheep for breeding aswell.
-image-
Quite compact but has everything i need so far.
-image-
After 2-3 hours of playing i decided to call it a day.
Hope you all enjoyed this diary/journal, feedback and criticism will be greatly appreciated. :)