Post a Reply

Vote Streaks and Graveyard Shifts

1. 6 years ago

I have had similar issues with the vote system but it falls on deaf ears. it resets at weird times and it is possible to vote twice in 24 hours. It did not work one day and broke my streak of 15 days. It has issues but as explained to me too bad no one cares cause it works for them. I cant vote the same time every single day and the varying time they reset for each page can mess me up. good luck getting any results.

2. Oh, goodness no. I wasn't saying the system was broken or anything.

Humfry actually hit the nail on the head with what the precise issue is; Late-nighters having more issues with keeping their streaks active thanks to off-hour play times coupled with each pages individual reset times exacerbating the issue.

However, since you let me know what time the servers personal reset time is, I can plan my day a little better to work that out. 12AM CEST is 2pm AKST, my usual starting shift hour ironically, which means I get to do more math before going to bed tonight so I can plan out my next two weeks of voting.

As for point #2, I was sleepy and worded that terribly. That point is kinda moot anyways, so we'll ignore it!