The source of our lag!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by ardoasms

I know this would take a lot of effort and coordination, but wouldnt it be possible to set up a short term 3rd server with a group of players who are willing to help with producing the bug, then force a crash on that to avoid revealing any nessecary information?

Another possibility would be to run a backup then force all players to spawn then force the crash and reboot the server to the backup so people end up where they were before the backup

Idk how plausible either of those would be but theyre still ideas.

3. The issue looks like it only happens when we have many players in survival, just the right distance from the monuments. We are attempting to reproduce it right now though.

4. I have forced a crash and got the report with 300+ entities as requested but am struggling with how you mean i should send this privately. I have teamspeak on my phone if someone can help me set this up.

A few comments on the bug - when we have seen 900 this is a combination of guardian, squid and ink sacs i believe. We may not be able to reproduce this as I have since drained or enclosed a large amount of water round my base where the squid were spawning. Also there are three of us with bases very close so it could be a cap of 300 * 3 when we are all on.

5. You can private post it to me on the forums if you like, it should be in your minecraft folder under crash-reports.

6. Thank you for doing that Tez

7. Report's back open, be sure to shoot it a vote if you have an account!

8. 7 years ago

L5_

16 May 2016 Suspended

Wow... I guess no one is even going near the 4 blocks of gold in that temple lol

9. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  10. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  11. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!