1. 7 years ago

Ive just returned home to see the server is offline, and some of you speculating that it is staffs doing- I assure you it is not.

From what ive come to understand, the issue is currently beyond our control. But the people we trust to keep us running are working on it.

We apologize for the inconvienence to everyone who plays after work and afterschool, and tot hose who were looking forward to running the maze.
    I also apologize for the late announcement, i've at work most of the day, as were the rest of the staff that have access to the information.

But, some clarification-

We are not redoing the maze because Yellowm posted a map, that would be silly. :P
    We would not take the server offline to work on halloween things, we do that while your all there.

And i will leave the maze open for 1 extra day for those that dont get to it today.

2. Sound like a plan. Hope things get better for everyone soon!

3. Will be looking forward to participate in the maze :)
    Thanks for the announcement, I've been wondering why it was down all day :)

4. @BaronBattleBread Ive just returned home to see the server is offline, and some of you speculating that it is staffs doing- I assure you it is not.

From what ive come to understand, the issue is currently beyond our control. But the people we trust to keep us running are working on it.

We apologize for the inconvienence to everyone who plays after work and afterschool, and tot hose who were looking forward to running the maze.
    I also apologize for the late announcement, i've at work most of the day, as were the rest of the staff that have access to the information.

But, some clarification-

We are not redoing the maze because Yellowm posted a map, that would be silly. :P
    We would not take the server offline to work on halloween things, we do that while your all there.

And i will leave the maze open for 1 extra day for those that dont get to it today.

Thanks for leaving it open

5. @BaronBattleBread Ive just returned home to see the server is offline, and some of you speculating that it is staffs doing- I assure you it is not.

But, some clarification-

Where IS this maze ?

6. @BaronBattleBread Ive just returned home to see the server is offline, and some of you speculating that it is staffs doing- I assure you it is not.

But, some clarification-

Thanks for the hard work on the server everyone, cant wait to get back on :)

7. I played the maze for 5 min but it looks fun!

8. Maze? What? Haw does that work? Sometimes I hear talk about a Tardis also, what's that about? Am I missing out on some server activities?

9. any updates or information? Gonna have to take stephycakes trick or treating soon

10. It seems to me this server is becoming unreliable. =/

11. @BaronBattleBread for how much longer do you think it will be down for?

12. @Grinning_Bobcat @BaronBattleBread for how much longer do you think it will be down for?

Until our window of opportunity to play runs out most likely ;/

13. @TimmyBoyT Until our window of opportunity to play runs out most likely ;/

lol so true

14. @TimmyBoyT It seems to me this server is becoming unreliable. =/

We ran for months without any major issues. Im actually surprised that we have been down for this long.

From our provider:

Apparently, it's an issue with one of cogent's line cards. They're supposedly working on getting it fixed, but do not have an eta as to when it will be ready.

15. @CraftyMyner We ran for months without any major issues. Im actually surprised that we have been down for this long.

From our provider:

Whats a cogents line card? just curious sounds painful.....

16. For all of you who are complaining, I would like to see you all run a server like this. I think @CraftyMyner is doing a good job. So what if we dont get to play today? Go out smell the roses. lol Watch some videos do something productive, come chill with us on the forum, because I am actually enjoying all the creativity and ideas that are flowing. Thats what minecraft does it brings out the creativity in people and the more creative people the better!!! Just sit back and relax. You know? (ps that was not supposed to be a grumpy tone but a happy one)

17. @CraftyMyner We ran for months without any major issues. Im actually surprised that we have been down for this long.

From our provider:

Thanks for passing what you have so we aren't in the dark. We're all hopeful that Cogent will fix or replace the card soon.

18. @MrStupendous For all of you who are complaining, I would like to see you all run a server like this. I think @CraftyMyner is doing a good job. So what if we dont get to play today? Go out smell the roses. lol Watch some videos do something productive, come chill with us on the forum, because I am actually enjoying all the creativity and ideas that are flowing. Thats what minecraft does it brings out the creativity in people and the more creative people the better!!! Just sit back and relax. You know? (ps that was not supposed to be a grumpy tone but a happy one)

I did all my rose sniffing already. Some of us have limited windows of availability and are frustrated when we can't get our fix! 0.o CraftyMiner and crew are doing an excellent job with this server. I hope the people they rely on serve them as well as they serve us.

19. @humfrydog Whats a cogents line card? just curious sounds painful.....

Its like a router but for much lower level, higher throughput connections.

20. @TimmyBoyT It seems to me this server is becoming unreliable. =/

Boi this server is up 99.9999% of the damn time. You cannot complain about the little bit of downtime it has. Especially for a non profit one at that. I remember two days for a total of about 12 hours that the server has been down. And those were about 3 months apart.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!