Actual Riddles [Questions]

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@GrinningBobcat I gave you the answer already I think :)

3. Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

@GrinningBobcat @NutjobBob Correct!!! Now this was the translation of the riddle. Merely half the answer found. Now that you understand the riddle what is the answer?

Mal Krien?
    (little suns)
    (stars)

4. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

That may be correct your translation is hella wrong, the sun is a star first, just because our sun is small it doesn't mean every other star is small.
    The biggest star known is called "canis major is" and it is thousands of times the sun.
    Wrong translation benjobanjo
    Krien also is not used to talk about proper stars in the dragon language
    Plus I don't see the point of creating a composed word when you can just use the dovahzulic word for "star"... "Fil"

5. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@HaloNest That may be correct your translation is hella wrong, the sun is a star first, just because our sun is small it doesn't mean every other star is small.
    The biggest star known is called "canis major is" and it is thousands of times the sun.
    Plus I don't see the point of creating a composed word when you can just use the dovahzulic word for "star"... "Fil"

Halo my boi you are correct. Diamond block for you once I get one if the rollback glitch didnt leave me broke. For now at least you are correct. There is a technicality of anyone discovers it you get 2 diamond block. Hard to understand so just look at the answer thread for this

6. Edited 7 years ago by NutjobBob

@NutjobBob @GrinningBobcat I gave you the answer already I think :)

@NutjobBob - Fil

*ahem*
    Although according to the wise and all knowing internet it apparently should be "Fille" for stars.

7. @NutjobBob *ahem*
    Although according to the wise and all knowing internet it apparently should be "Fille" for stars.

Can you get "The" though. Halo rest in piece Nut has go you.

8. 3 db for Nut.

9. Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

@HaloNest That may be correct your translation is hella wrong, the sun is a star first, just because our sun is small it doesn't mean every other star is small.

I should've thought about googling it instead of using the translator I had :P it did not want me to think that there was a dovahzul word for star

10. @GrinningBobcat 3 db for Nut.

Credits to me you folk

11. @HaloNest Credits to me you folk

lol no gtfo

12. Gnute57

29 Jan 2017 Suspended

Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?

or Sign Up to reply!