1. 7 years ago
    Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  2. "Passive fist"

3. Just make it say Jkeller4000 has 0 kills.

4. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

While potentially possible it could be very resource intensive. Everytime you die there is a command block that detects your death and adds a score of 1 to you while simultaneously creating that particular score(if you don't have a death already). This same procedure applies when you kill someone.

Now while entirely possible to have this scoreboard set up for all players coming into the server imagine this. We have 250k + players who've graced us with their presence so to assign them all 2 extra scores upon entry would leave us with 500k bits of data. Let's say 50k people stay around and play that leaves 400k bits of data that will never be used again taking up resources.

The scoreboard (the thing you can't see) that controls most everything on the server is already cluttered enough and I don't see the value in adding useless data to it for this sake. Crafty might be able to set something up via the panel but that's another story. In the short term I can modify your scoreboard and grant your request to you. It would not in my opinion become a default thing.

Nysic

5. Working on it.

6. Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  7. @JKELLER4000 It is a doggy dog world

I do believe that the saying is "Dog-eat-dog".

8. doggy dog
    I'm in tEars oh my lord thats great

9. @JKELLER4000 so i wanted to show hey i have not killed anyone on the server yet.

so i types "kills?"

and the server responded

"jkeller4000 has kills "

now this made me sad because the player was like see the server says you have kills :(

it would actually be cool if with zero kills you you have the server say something different like "jkeller4000 is a passive fist"

but having "0" insterted for the number would work also. but i spent some time with computer programming and would get stuck in infinte loops if i started counting down from zero instead of one. so maybe zero is not used for a specific reason that i do not know about?

tl:dr; please teach the server how to use "zero, so people can know i have yet to kill anyone!

As per your request:

-image-

10. Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  11. @JKELLER4000 I do beleive it is "tolerance" not taller ants. boy, that jkeller400 sure has trouble spelling phonetically instead of the correct way!

granted not granite

whole heatedly! not hole hardedly, how can a hole be hard?

@CraftyMyner amazing thank you it makes it much more fun!

@pimpcy it is a copy pasta. i got from another website. it makes me laugh every freaking time so i like sharing it sometimes. just a heads up do not use any of these statements on dating website. the women will ask you if you have taken your medications today if you use them too often :)

" rel="nofollow external">https://www.reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/5fdyqg/leah_remini_scientology_and_the_aftermath_2016/dajx889/[/quote]
    "like its a peach of cake"

or Sign Up to reply!