Join a faction?

1. 6 years ago

Been on the server a while.
    Wanna join a faction
    My Old faction stole my stuff and ran... so uh ya.. like I need a new faction I'm Decent at pvp, etc ill do anything Uhh ya
    (Not joining team eye) Another faction please thanks.

2. Try Nerdnation

3. @javonjw Try Nerdnation

We're invite-only.

4. Try Nerdnation

5. Once Again Invite only.

There are others though, ask around and you might get a good answer. You could even start your own faction :D

but remember to be careful with who you trust. I personally don't trust most team eye members but it is up to you.

GL

Sirchris

6. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@Sirchristopher10 Once Again Invite only.

There are others though, ask around and you might get a good answer. You could even start your own faction :D

but remember to be careful with who you trust. I personally don't trust most team eye members but it is up to you.

GL

Sirchris

yeah bucko?

7. I think NerdNation is in great need of PvPers, considering they get bodied by everyone daily. Ask @NerdieBirdieYT

8. @deyahruhd I think NerdNation is in great need of PvPers, considering they get bodied by everyone daily. Ask @NerdieBirdieYT

We're looking more for good builders, as we are not at all PvP-based. (:

9. Can we not turn this thread into yet another bicker-fest? If you have an actual suggestion, post it.

10. Deleted 6 years ago by r4iscool1
  11. a good choice would be harvister

12. Harvister .. Harvester you mean

13. @MaggiAusDaKann Harvister .. Harvester you mean

Harvester .. Harvestar you mean

14. Oak circle. Fill out an application

15. https://forum.craftymynes.com/7157-new-faction

16. @WBlaine Can we not turn this thread into yet another bicker-fest? If you have an actual suggestion, post it.

I'm dying :'D

or Sign Up to reply!