CraftyMynes Faction Approval Poll

1. 6 years ago

It's going to get spamfucked by TE and their alt accounts but I don't care.
    You need a Google account in order to submit a response. This is so that you can only vote once.

Poll Link

2. Edited 6 years ago by YulBrynner

Nice idea, but a neutral option would be good.

Also, please post results

3. Edited 6 years ago by Valgys

Criteria for an approval rating? Ie, Builders? Advances CM content at a higher level? Traders? Or just plain ol murderers and pillagers? Cause I can fit a different faction to each of those stats lol. Just not sure about what it means to “approve of a faction’s existence”

4. @_Yul Nice idea, but a neutral option would be good.

Also, please post results

Results will be posted sometime in the next two weeks. I don't know when. I just want to make sure that I get as many members of CM as possible before I post the results. I will also do it in another conversation.

5. @Valgys Criteria for an approval rating? Ie, Builders? Advances CM content at a higher level? Traders? Or just plain ol murderers and pillagers? Cause I can fit a different faction to each of those stats lol. Just not sure about what it means to “approve of a faction’s existence”

What I meant by approving of a faction's existence was are you okay with all of the factions listed in the poll being on CM. That's all it meant. I am not judging factions off of certain criteria based off their skills in raiding, redstone, building, or peacekeeping. This is simply because every faction is different and has various ideas on what it should do. It would be unfair to judge SC by their PvP capabilities since they are not a faction that focuses on PvP. That also means that it's not fair to judge TE by their ability to do redstone since they are not focused on their redstone capabilities.

6. This isn't a bad concept, but may I ask what the point is? It's going to be messed with and you can't stop that. Everyone has different criteria and perspectives, and I'm sure you're aware of the general thoughts on most factions. This won't ending up prooving any point you may be trying to make, nor will it give data for any demographics, because it's just going to be spammed and skewed. I won't be voting on this poll, but as an example, I have 4 Gmail accounts for various uses. Results won't accurately reflect anything.

7. Towel Gang and the former Fig Army aren't here!! *gets triggered*

8. Edited 6 years ago by Family_Tuber

Honestly, I feel any faction can have a purpose to being on the server. To me its more of the kind of people that make up that faction and its purpose. This is a raiding server so therefore there will be pvp based factions. They are needed to keep that interesting, also factions built on family grow the community. Factions that build create wonderful structures for people to discover. These factions breath life into the server but if the people that make those factions up are terrible. It amounts to little. Therefore, I believe it comes down to the individual.

9. @WBlaine Towel Gang and the former Fig Army aren't here!! *gets triggered*

There is no disapproving of Towel Gang so there is no point being on there

10. @adamblakely2 There is no disapproving of Towel Gang so there is no point being on there

That multi kill by a single creeper is still the funniest thing I've ever seen.

11. LMAO team optic xxxddddd

12. It would be cool if we could see the results of what we compiled.

13. Attention CraftyMynes players! We know that we, Team Eye, are the most approved faction on CraftyMynes! From SharpSerac's need to give back his resources to poor players (evidenced by his streams - he even gave away one of the rarest items on the server to a player simply because they persisted to complete the parkour course!), to helping getting rid of hackers like Croquer and DeGenki, we always put the community first!

However, be careful when interpreting the results of this poll. It is clearly being used as a venue for rival factions to trash talk us!

So, I offer this:

If everyone who votes on the poll is honest and approves us to prove that we're the most approved faction (or at least high up there in numbers), we will hold a spawn giveaway. No strings attached!

There's no need to disapprove anyone else, since we don't hold grudges against other factions. Despite our history with NerdNation, we're fine if you approve of them with this poll!

And don't worry if you're poorer and afraid of the richer players taking all of the goods - we'll especially focus on players like you!

14. @deyahruhd Attention CraftyMynes players! We know that we, Team Eye, are the most approved faction on CraftyMynes! From SharpSerac's need to give back his resources to poor players (evidenced by his streams - he even gave away one of the rarest items on the server to a player simply because they persisted to complete the parkour course!), to helping getting rid of hackers like Croquer and DeGenki, we always put the community first!

However, be careful when interpreting the results of this poll. It is clearly being used as a venue for rival factions to trash talk us!

So, I offer this:

If everyone who votes on the poll is honest and approves us to prove that we're the most approved faction (or at least high up there in numbers), we will hold a spawn giveaway. No strings attached!

There's no need to disapprove anyone else, since we don't hold grudges against other factions. Despite our history with NerdNation, we're fine if you approve of them with this poll!

And don't worry if you're poorer and afraid of the richer players taking all of the goods - we'll especially focus on players like you!

let me think hmmmm............ no

15. i approved All Of Them and all i want in return is some bottled dust or something

16. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Here's an idea - if you really want to be kind-hearted robinhoods, then don't make a big public spectacle of giving (streams, announcements, bragging, etc), and instead give freely without making yourselves look like you're trying to trick and deceive people into liking you. NerdNation gives to people and helps, we just don't make a show of it. If you're really wanting to give rather than publicize and deceive, then don't make it into a show and a bribery.

17. Anxiety Support Group isn't there. 12 active members; we are all vip+/MVPs or staff members. I'm offended.
    Ps: @WBlaine TG is dead. ♡

18. But the anxiety group isnt a faction :0

19. ^^

20. I think the most important thing is that the Cool Cats Club isn't here. It includes me and @OtherGreenGamer, so check mate.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!