1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

tsk tsk tsk. someone's head should roll for it. Lol

3. 6 years ago

I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I just realized I haven't experienced any significant outages on this server for a very long time. It's so easy to complain but we often forget to give praise. Thanks Crafty and crew for all the hard work!

4. And the necropost of the year award goes to.......................

TIMMYBOYT!!!!

Congratulations, do you have any words for our audience?

5. Please don't necropost @TimmyBoyT but yes wonderful job staff ❤️

6. @NerdieBirdieYT Please don't necropost @TimmyBoyT but yes wonderful job staff ❤️

Scared you? ;P

7. Edited 6 years ago by CraftyMyner

@TimmyBoyT I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I just realized I haven't experienced any significant outages on this server for a very long time. It's so easy to complain but we often forget to give praise. Thanks Crafty and crew for all the hard work!

For the last 3 and a half years, I have been creating a backend that should, in theory, run its self so that I could focus on the game and community. While it has not been easy with all the curve balls I have been thrown, we are getting closer. The panel is truly a wonderful invention and a worthwhile investment of both time and money, without it we would likely not be here.

8. @CraftyMyner For the last 3 and a half years, I have been creating a backend that should, in theory, run its self so that I could focus on the game and community. While it has not been easy with all the curve balls I have been thrown, we are getting closer. The panel is truly a wonderful invention and a worthwhile investment of both time and money, without it we would likely not be here.

Yes much much time .
    without it we would likely not be here. [Upvote]

9. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

inb4 baron/r4 fucks it up

10. @Blackened_Dawn inb4 baron/r4 fucks it up

Its your turn this time.
    I suggest the classic nuke spawn strategy, always a crowd pleaser.

11. I was hoping for something that deletes at least 3 of my backups.

or Sign Up to reply!