Team Eye is quitting CraftyMynes

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

After a "brief" discussion in the Team Eye discord we have decided to announce our resignation from this server.
    Participating in raids and trying to PvP random dudes in the wilderness was definitely fun, considering i would've lost interest in this game like 3 years ago otherwise.
    Really.
    It was a great experience playing on this server, and this is coming from a guy who memes about minecraft being shit pretty much constantly
    Lately though, nothing has really happened on this server, aside from a few coord leaks at best.
    For that reason we started becoming more and more inactive.
    Once in a while we would hop on to screw around, pvp or raid a base (in the case of heat_of_the_cold's and bazoonger's bases)
    Of course, we would just be greedy if we just left our stuff in our high security vault. we piled up
    Loads of crap to the point where we have way too many double chests dedicated just to building materials like dirt. we even raid bases and take their dirt just because we can
    So we're giving our stuff away. pm me if you want god stuff, we have countless dubs of them

2. "posted april 1st"

-image-

3. @PapaNeon

Fucking LOOOOOOOOL

4. *grabs popcorn*

5. the real april fools joke is that this is posted on april fools to make you think it's just an april fools joke, but in reality you've just been fooled twice over, making it a double mega april fool slam-dunk

6. @Fingerbib the real april fools joke is that this is posted on april fools to make you think it's just an april fools joke, but in reality you've just been fooled twice over, making it a double mega april fool slam-dunk

it's actually a triple bamboozle

7. Lolz

8. gimme all your diamonds! xd

9. I want all the totems please

10. ''modded terraria is b etter!!1!!1'' @deyahruhd

11. Give me the dragon egg xD

12. @GrandpaCarl00 ''modded terraria is b etter!!1!!1'' @deyahruhd

he's got a point you know

13. @GrandpaCarl00 ''modded terraria is b etter!!1!!1'' @deyahruhd

@SharpSerac he's got a point you know

dude, killing the entire vanilla and calamity boss progression on revengeance mode is a feat on its own

14. *Yawns,... Team Eye still hasnt found my base,. wondering how those fees are adding up,. hmm.

15. I feel like Team Eyes new theme music is the Black Panther soundtrack

16. Guess this means we were successful, huh? TOC for the win!

17. @Wylieguy Guess this means we were successful, huh? TOC for the win!

negative iq

18. @SharpSerac negative iq

7 standard deviations below the mean

19. I wouldn't have "negative" and "iq" lowercase. =P

(Fuel to the fire!)

or Sign Up to reply!