iwarriiori's renovation services

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

kek
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

3. @iwarriiori Not sure whose base this is, but had plenty of concrete and shulkers to use in future renovations! See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

nice fullbright bucko xd

4. Edited 5 years ago by MamaNeon

MajoraMan1 failed to obtain a permit for building inside a mountain, so we were forced to tear it down, see here:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

5. @Inyashi MajoraMan1 failed to obtain a permit for building inside a mountain, so we were forced to tear it down, see here

MajoraMan1 also has an illegal pirated copy of SharpSerac's old skin, which infringes on SharpSerac's rights as the copyright holder. I'm glad you brought down the hammer of justice on that criminal scum.

6. @deyahruhd MajoraMan1 also has an illegal pirated copy of SharpSerac's old skin, which infringes on SharpSerac's rights as the copyright holder. I'm glad you brought down the hammer of justice on that criminal scum.

he was also selling masks without the proper vendor permit. dude was also squatting in my fucking clock tower so i gotta hit him with the trespassing charge as well

7. Was hired to do some renovations on an outdated build, but first I needed some help removing the goodies! (Note: Entity limit was broken at any time during renovations) See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

8. @iwarriiori Was hired to do some renovations on an outdated build, but first I needed some help removing the goodies! (Note: Entity limit was broken at any time during renovations) See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

another beautiful renovation, really brings out the uniqueness of the area

9. -image-

10. Your mining tunnel was horribly out of code, and your buildings were shoddy at best.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

11. Now I know alot of things have been happening on the forums and server lately, so lets just sit back and enjoy some renovation memes to take our minds off these things :^)
    Yet another disgusting symbol removed from the server, this is the 2nd one Ive had to remove recently. You might recall the first 1 I had to take care of, but this one is even worse! smh! Anyone with any information on anymore of these foul structures please contact me to professionally remove them.
    1st Statue:
    -image-
    -image-

2nd Statue:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

12. @iwarriiori Wrong order. The second one was actually the first one. And there is a third one on the server. The design was from a modded server picture I found. Took a while to rebuild it from just a single pic of only the front view, but I think it came out pretty nice. Oh wait, no. The first one is actually the third one. The one you haven't found is actually the second one. You can see the original one (what you call the second one) isn't even finished, because we left a good month before you ever showed up, and so that one was abandoned. Here is the second one: -image-

13. So what you're saying is that I should start flying the end?

14. you should probably get a job

15. @Dennari43 @iwarriiori Wrong order. The second one was actually the first one. And there is a third one on the server. The design was from a modded server picture I found. Took a while to rebuild it from just a single pic of only the front view, but I think it came out pretty nice. Oh wait, no. The first one is actually the third one. The one you haven't found is actually the second one. You can see the original one (what you call the second one) isn't even finished, because we left a good month before you ever showed up, and so that one was abandoned. Here is the second one: -image-

wow dats pretty anyway, nice build dere

16. @_Yul you should probably get a job

Finding bases is my job ♡

17. @Dennari43 @iwarriiori Wrong order. The second one was actually the first one. And there is a third one on the server. The design was from a modded server picture I found. Took a while to rebuild it from just a single pic of only the front view, but I think it came out pretty nice. Oh wait, no. The first one is actually the third one. The one you haven't found is actually the second one. You can see the original one (what you call the second one) isn't even finished, because we left a good month before you ever showed up, and so that one was abandoned. Here is the second one: -image-

Ah, just the order in which they were removed. Good to know though!

@_Yul you should probably get a job

Hi Yul! long time no see, hope all is well!

18. @Inyashi Finding bases is my job ♡

i think u dont get paid my sharp haha xD

19. @MaggiAusDaKann i think u dont get paid my sharp haha xD

I'm going to assume you mean "by" not "my". How many times do I have to tell you nerds I'm not team eye nor do I work for them? xd Friends don't let friends raid nubs alone!

20. Deleted 5 years ago by Abbasilol
  21. Time to revive the thread, here's Aerrad renovated build enjoy!
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!