The future of CraftyMynes!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

Previous egg record was by us, Team Eye, 2 hours and 20 minutes after the server went live. Can we beat it this time? Let's find out

3. @SharpSerac A thing out of actual curiosity, have you guys went over your previous run and seeing how you could make things more quickly? Also taking in mind quailites of updates since then

4. @GrandpaCarl00 @SharpSerac A thing out of actual curiosity, have you guys went over your previous run and seeing how you could make things more quickly? Also taking in mind quailites of updates since then

I've thought about it and have created a route very optimally, the only thing that needs to happen now is teamwork and I believe we can get our time down to under an hour

5. @cepheid .

Yo waddap!

6. @cepheid .

cepheid's thoughts #3

7. @iwarriiori cepheid's thoughts #3

I can't wait

8. lol

9. Waiting for the updates sucks i plan to rebuild the barony of sknup as i like it over the older lands of sknup design im planning improvement anf fixes for mistakes i made with the first build . Sucks waiting

10. Absolutely positively excited about this. I won't be able to finish my baseball stadium but I knew that going into it, it's just too huge of an undertaking and I've been busy and haven't been on much. Oh well.

I do hope they've worked out the kinks in 1.13. The snapshot I played on was terribly buggy as far as performance is concerned.

11. @Dice_Boken Was it a snapshot or pre-release 6?

12. @GrandpaCarl00 @Dice_Boken Was it a snapshot or pre-release 6?

No it was a snapshot. This was several weeks back.

13. Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

@Dice_Boken Oh ok, that's good to hear! Alot of kinks has been fixed and as of right now at the latest we'll get 1.13 by the end of the month, we're liking to get another pre-release next week

Also would like you see pics of your stadium

14. More stuff coming soon, like the verified logo beside my name ;)

15. More stuff coming soon, like the verified logo beside my name

-image-

16. Deleted 5 years ago by Rybye
  17. @Rybye End portal in spawn?

Nope.

18. @Rybye

@GrandpaCarl00 1. With the end portal at spawn being removed, will one be added after the dragon is killed or is it permament? it's chill eitherways so i really dont mind im pretty neutral

It won't be added back after the dragon is killed, this should add more to the gameplay for players joining later.

19. @Rybye welcome back

20. Will we be keeping our ticks from the current map? I plan to try to get back into Minecraft after the update, and I was curious if our ticks would either be moved over to the new map, or if we should just keep a screenshot of them.

21. Edited 5 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@AwesomeCreeper50 Will we be keeping our ticks from the current map? I plan to try to get back into Minecraft after the update, and I was curious if our ticks would either be moved over to the new map, or if we should just keep a screenshot of them.

We will not be transferring any scoreboard values other than rankings

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!