Looking for a new faction

1. 4 years ago

Hey all, your friendly neighborhood SharpSerac here.

Long story short, I was kicked out of team eye. I won't go into too many details surrounding it, but we're no longer on good terms. They've already moved bases and all their stuff so that I couldn't steal anything before announcing to me I was out. I'm looking for a strong faction that'll take me in, I have strong pvp and Redstone skills, so I'll make a very valuable addition to any team. I'll be wanting to get revenge on them, so if you want to help me get to them, that'd be great

2. Unfortunately, if true, I don't think anyone with common sense would have you. What are the reasons you were kicked?

Not trying to be be nasty or anything, just speaking honestly

3. HH has granted political asylum to @SharpSerac ! Come claim a spot for your dirt hut at 100k 100k

4. @_Yul Unfortunately, if true, I don't think anyone with common sense would have you. What are the reasons you were kicked?

Not trying to be be nasty or anything, just speaking honestly

Personal drama between me and someone else in there. They got extremely salty at me because I just wouldn't back down even though they were in the wrong. I ended up getting the boot because of mob mentality basically. That's all I really want to/should say on the matter. But yeah I understand no one would trust me, if someone wants me in though then that'd be great. Not trying to force myself anywhere, just trying to find a place to belong

5. @bgmg HH has granted political asylum to @SharpSerac ! Come claim a spot for your dirt hut at 100k 100k

Whats HH?

6. @FieryPhoenix64 Whats HH?

gloriest city ever.

7. You could join Jurania, considering I've entirely abandoned it and all you really have the skills to lead is a dead faction with no members besides yourself.

okay that was too mean. sharpy bab we love you and your refusal to be nice. start your own faction, call it... "sharp's swords n' more!" and people will come and buy out your entire stock of wooden hoes.

8. I'd like to pre-order one

9. I'll preorder my newly reinstated meme conversation.

10. The Empire is always taking new member if your interested. However we are a non raiding team and your "revenge" would have to be organized and approved. Im free anytime. discord: xX_King_EyE_Xx#8119

11. Couldn't find that discord account or would have contacted you.

12. It's xX_King_Eye_Xx#8119

or Sign Up to reply!