PVP Battle Video!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

@ThePhoenix going great im pretty much finished! Hows the search?

The search? For what?

3. For my base silly!

4. Wait I might be blind, is that hole in the wall you showed your base? Oof

5. Edited 4 years ago by DeJean

@ThePhoenix Wym I beat Dejeans ass in a 1v1, I broke his helment and he had to go get another one because he cant fight a real 1v1 without cheating in what we agreed apon

Lmao, what agreement and I won fair my dude accept it. Salt! Hold the L, I was the better pvper.
    Doesnt mean i'm good at pvping, I'm smart about it, and dont come up with excuses please, it will make it worse.

6. @DeJean Lmao, what agreement and I won fair my dude accept it. Salt! Hold the L, I was the better pvper.
    Doesnt mean i'm good at pvping, I'm smart about it, and dont come up with excuses please, it will make it worse.

When he loses he cant take it so he just makes up excuses. Sometimes he just needs to learn to Take The L!

7. When you can't fight fairly so you have to cheat to win! #bonkgangcheats #cantwininareal1v1

8. Not gonna respond to anything else your group has to say because yall can't man up and admit you cheated... I eve was saying "Im dead gg" bc I knew he was gonna win at that point but no, I found out he had another helmet and cheated to win... smh don't see why yall cant just fight fair but oh well... Not gonna respond anymore because bottom line is you cheated...

9. You're the one who made the post LMAO

10. @MamaNeon You're the one who made the post LMAO

Im talking about the pvp battle eli and I had today not the one in the video, we had agreed apon certain rules and he broke them. (Figures)

11. @ThePhoenix When you can't fight fairly so you have to cheat to win! #bonkgangcheats #cantwininareal1v1

Salt, puuure salt. Why is it so difficult to admitting to losing instead of accusing for cheating. Whatever, we know we won without cheating, keep the L.
    (for my fight, there were no rules except if people joined, the other automatically won, I was clever to bring a second set)

12. just hold the L

13. You hold the L, I killed both u and Eli in your own trap! XD EzPZ

14. I killed you too so stfu pls

15. If I remember correctly Phoenix and I met up twice and both times he booked it like Speedy Gonzales within the first 30 seconds. Not impressed.

16. can yall just chill out

17. The dude just got raided again, let him cool off

18. @ThePhoenix You hold the L, I killed both u and Eli in your own trap! XD EzPZ

My own trap wasnt designed to kill people, it was a trap to then ensure they can't get out then to kill them in pvp. You used a cheap method which requires zero skill to use so before you acting as if you used any skill you might have, I would consider re-wording your sentence. Also, for the #Salt your gonna throw at me... no u

19. @Aeristacho If I remember correctly Phoenix and I met up twice and both times he booked it like Speedy Gonzales within the first 30 seconds. Not impressed.

It's all he does, then when he manages to get a cheap kill on someone or they log, he brings it up for the next year or two.

20. @MamaNeon The dude just got raided again, let him cool off

Not gonna lie, after the second time he got raided, I thought he would've changed and lowered his ego down a bit, yet he continues his toxic traits. Hopefully the next time he gets raided he will start to learn that he annoys people so he will try to stop. :)

21. pineapple doesnt belong on pizza

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!