Team Eye 1.18 Application

1. 2 years ago
    Edited 2 years ago by j____a____r____d

Team Eye:

A name that strikes fear into the hearts of many (though they usually don't like to admit it.) Known for our countless raids, renovations, relentless PVP skill, and godly base finding skills, we've been around for almost as long as the server itself, carrying out renovation after renovation on the biggest builds CraftyMynes has ever had.

Honestly, is there a faction that could even possibly even TOUCH Team Eye? Let alone defeat them. And I’m not talking about 2016 Team Eye. I’m not talking about post-egg 2016 Team Eye either. Hell, I’m not talking about post-egg god prot V netherite ruling faction of CraftyMynes 2017 Team Eye with the expert PvPers Schlocked, darktyui, Shvex, iwarriiori, deyahruhd, PhantomOfMining, and Cankicker8 (with the ability to outresource the entire server), equipped with Totems of Undying, with perfect PvP skills, control of the REAL egg and Crafty’s head, and relentless PVP spirit implanted in them so they can constantly hand out fat Ls to bk randies on the server daily.

This is the new official Team Eye faction application for the 1.18 reset. Be sure to read the whole thing for all the important information you might need to know. This thread totally wasn't copypasta'd from the 200 other Team Eye application threads

Disclaimer: Joining Team Eye doesn't guarantee any kind access to any of our bases/facilities, or any of the other applicant's bases/facilities. This is to prevent any sort of raiding or griefing from happening to us or the other members. We'll probably ask you for help on projects/raids and could provide assistance/supplies if you prove to be helpful to us.

Current members:
    darktyui ("Official Leader of Team Eye" and Professional burger flipper)
    iwarriiori (Chief of Renovations)
    Schlocked (L Distributor)
    jarcl_ (Megamind base finder)
    Cankicker (Mario TASer)
    Shvex (L Distributor)
    Faeriesong (Informant)
    Blackened_Dawn (Super secret Team Eye informant)
    Madara_Uchiha (God of all shinobi)
    TeamEyeDidYouKnw (Official Team Eye PR panel lead)
    DeJean (First ever player on CraftyMynes)

Here is the application, be honest and truthful. All factors are considered in judging your applications.

IGN:

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:

What is your tick count?:

What is your rank on CM?:

How experienced are you in raiding and/or PVP?:

How do you like to play the game?:

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150):

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150):

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200):

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it):

Respond to this thread with your application if you want to be seen as a potential Team Eye member (this will get you kicked out of existing bases and groups since everyone still hates us LOL!) If you'd prefer to privately apply instead, you may DM your responses to @iwarriiori @deyahruhd @Schlocked either in a private conversation or on Discord.

2. IGN: KelvinKe

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: Sometime 2018

What is your tick count?: 1537477

What is your rank on CM?: I invoke the 5th

How experienced are you in raiding and/or PVP?: Nah

How do you like to play the game?: Farm, Redstone

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies, etc.): FPS, MOBA, sports, music.

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): I like Iri, seem like a cool guy. Admire him for some time now.

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): I like Team eye, seems like a cool team. Admire the team for some time now.

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200): Anything the team needs.

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it): I invoke the 5th

3. @KelvinKe

4. IGN - Nysic

Rest of application unnecessary.

5. IGN: IMINIRON4

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:
    4 years ago

What is your tick count?:
    3.7m

What is your rank on CM?:
    MVP

How experienced are you in raiding and/or PVP?:
    i blow everyones base. I slapped ronjob so hard he quit

How do you like to play the game?:

wither peoples base

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):
    I play minecraft. League of legends. I teach Computer Science.

Warrior is my idol. I would love to work alongside with warrior to renovate some people's base.

Although I teach computer sci, I also enjoy construction. I have an OHSA certification so I meet the requirements to reconstruct peoples base.

I love flying on my lovely elytra to look for peoples base. My hobby is to admire bases and reconstruct them to wrarriors liking.

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it):

From my perspective, I have an eye for the arts. I can pinpoint exactly where each TNT will detonate to deliver a promising renovation. Every customer that needs a renovation will leave completely satisfied without a doubt. If I were to join teameye, this server will rise in artistic values as warrior and I embark on a pilgrimage to transform this server.

6. @LuckOrSkills

7. Edited 2 years ago by hekmo

1) IGN:

2) Age:

3) When did you first join CraftyMynes?:

4) What is your tick count?:

5) What is your rank on CM?:

6) How experienced are you in farming and/or PVP?:

7) How do you like to play the game?:

8) Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

9) What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150):

10) Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150):

11) What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200):

12) What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it):

1) hekmo

2) 6.5

3) 2022

4) billions and billions

5) Undermyner

6) On another server [name redacted] I was the GOD POG of PVP war. Hundreds of kills, only 1 death and that was because of server lag XDXDXD

7) I collect as many diamonds as I can and throw them into lava. Games are pointless, we all die in the void in the end, let anarchy reign.

8) I like Fortnite, LoL (Jynx main ftw 1,000,000%!!!!), and Roblox

9) Who's TeamEye?

10) Im noob let me joina team plz

11) A delicious loaf of bread for sandwiches

12) ^

8. Let me in already

9. @MamaNeon Let me in already

Behavioral issues

10. @hekmo

11. @iwarriiori Behavioral issues

-image-

12. Deleted 2 years ago by Zazioza
  13. Deleted 2 years ago by Zazioza
  14. Deleted 2 years ago by Zazioza
  15. Deleted 2 years ago by Raptider
  16. Deleted 2 years ago by Zazioza
  17. @Raptider IGN: Raptider

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: I don't know the exact date but around a year and a half ago

What is your tick count?: 4660900

What is your rank on CM?: VIP

How experienced are you in raiding and/or PVP?: I Consider myself pretty good at pvp and raiding

How do you like to play the game?: I grind, build, sell stuff to people and kill new players

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): My name is Raptider and im Hi years old i play minecraft for around 6-7 hours a day, i watched too many movies and i like christmas

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): I like how its a team about a team with a lot of people in and if i would get in i would feel a lot more protected than i am currently and because i hopefully will make friends. I also like the fact its a really powerful team. i also just realized this isnt 50 words so hello.

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): I would like to join because i would like to be in a team and want to have friends i also want to help and feel more protected, I also know a few people in there.

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200): As soon as i join you people will have an extra player (me) and i will also bring my "Average" pvp skills (i beat JackyChan in normal pvp couple of times) and my riches (im not that rich). I can also build pretty good so if you guys need me to build something i can (i can send couple of my builds) Im also online most of the time (CET timezone)

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it): I don't know what the other applicants are good at but i did say a lot of things in the "What do you bring to the table" about what things im good at.

PLEASE ACCEPT LET IT BE MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

18. @Zazioza IGN: Zazioza

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: Around a year and a half ago.

What is your tick count?: 2251440

What is your rank on CM?: Owner :)

How experienced are you in raiding and/or PVP?: Ummm, i kinda suck at crystal but im ok at raiding and other stuff.

How do you like to play the game?: Grind, buy, grind, buy.

CraftyMines is the main server I play on, I got banned once for using vpn by accident.

I like the name, Im friends with a lot of the members, at least I consider them friends. You seem like a very powerful team.

Because I like eyes.

Money and other things and beans.

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it): I don't really know.

19. IGN: KatcheD

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: 2014

What is your tick count?: 0

What is your rank on CM?: VIP

How experienced are you in raiding and/or PVP?: Yes

How do you like to play the game?: Chillin.

Just chillen.

They be chillen.

To chill.

I'm chill, yk.

20. 9 months ago
    Deleted 8 months ago by Pastry985
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!