In game name : Slattern

Time zone: GMT + 8:00 hours

Strengths: I am a very sensible when it comes to responding to different situation, I always think before I speak and receive any form of criticism with open arms .I consider my self to be quite an approachable player in terms of the way I speak to others . I do enjoy helping any CraftyMyner who is in need. This may be in the form of answering their question, showing them where things are around spawn, or generally helping them settle into the server. I am online for many hours each day ( roughly 6 hours on average) so even when they may or may not be any staff online I may be there to help out.

Weaknesses: My worst trait would have to be that I can space out at times late at night and I'm sure people who are trying to contact me could be feeling frustrated but I try my best to keep up with any messages sent to me. I don't think many of the staff know me and feel that I can be quite talkative sometimes especially to many of the new players.

Why am I applying: Even though I have only been playing on this server for a few months, I have already grown to consider this community as part of my family. I want to be seen as someone any new/older player can approach and ask for any sort of guidance without them being afraid of whether they can trust what I have to say.

Time played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 20,734,726 on 1.9

Custom note: Special thanks to my friends of CraftyMynes (you know who you are) who encouraged me to send in this application :)

Many thanks,
Slattern.