Edited 7 years ago by fire_aspect_II

In Game Name: Fire_Aspect_II

Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)

Strengths: My experience, I've owned a few servers in my past earning enough money for the server to continue and more for the server to grow with advertisements and more. I'm willing to work with any age group, I'm a very adaptable person. I just graduated high school so currently I have a lot of free time. The server I owned in the past was called "Fearpvp.net" we sold our domain to a major faction server for over $3,000. I have experience with coding and editing config files for plugins, but since this is a vanilla server I'll have an even easier time working with players considering there's not as many plugins to maintain. My ability to work with players is excellent, I've been doing it for years now and hope I can further my experience with CraftyMaynes. I'm extremely familiar with essentials, worldedit, worldguard, and many main plugins used for almost every server. If you're not looking for that kind of experience i'm also fairly good with command blocks. I enjoy spending my time helping and making servers the best they can become. Another thing i like to do is just watch players and/or do some admin hosted events that won't ruin any kind of game play, with the other staff members consent of course. Something I've always loved doing is just going into spectator mode and viewing players. Watching what they're doing, making sure they're not breaking any rule such as, hacks, players killing random tp players. I'll be sure to keep a watch out for the areas players teleport too. I'll be sure if i see more than 100 entities loaded i'll inform who ever is doing that to try and die down on the entity farming. I'll be sure to also help them clear the entities. I've seen that staff goes around and fixes up near spawn. Once again i'll be sure i make my way around spawn a few times daily fixing anything that I've seen there for quite some time. Please contact me with further information, i'd love seeing you in game. Thank you for your time.

Weaknesses: I just got a job yesterday, so that will cut in on my active time. In all means i can help pay for advertisements, because in my eyes, the more popular the server, the more successful.

Why you are Applying: I've been hosting faction, hub, minigames, and many more servers in my past. I've hosted vanilla, but never 100% vanilla with only command blocks. I'm willing to put my time and dedication into this server making it the best it can be. I'm not going to waste your time, i'm here to help and help CraftyMynes become the number one completely, newly updated vanilla server.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): (for this section please type: serverplz ticks when you are online in the server) 2930824 - -image-

Custom Note (optional): I just graduated high school, i currently have a job at Kroger. I'm getting ready to start part time at college for computer programming. I also do gymnastics and tumbling if you want to check that out, just make sure to let me know. I currently just died and forgot to update my home, so i'm rebuilding as you're reading this.