Ingame Name - Neonjews

Age - 21

Time Zone - UTC-06:00 (Saskatchewan)

Strengths - I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Minecraft, unless it's redstone. I've played the game since 2011-2012ish and I'm always up to speed on the new updates, so I know what to expect. I've learned the rules quite well, and as of late I've been trying to be more friendly with the community and the staff. I'm also pretty good at making the landscape look natural. I'm also on my computer a lot, so being active is a thing I can do very well.

Weaknesses - As mentioned above, I'm not the best at redstone. I've tried to learn it, but I just don't get it most of the time. I'm not very creative, so I don't excel at building. I'm also a bit of an introvert, meaning I'm not 100% comfortable talking to people I don't know on a voice platform like skype or Teamspeak. I have a shorter temper than most, and I'm not very patient in most cases, but I'm trying to change that.

Why You Are Applying - It's been roughly 4 months since I joined the 1.9 server, and it's the best one I've been in by far. I would love to do anything I can to make the server a better place, and if I was part of the staff here, It would be easier to keep the server a great place to hang out. This is the one of two games/servers I've played where I felt it deserved a donation, and will most likely continue to donate and support the server.

Time Played - 23197319

Custom Note - Since my first staff application, a lot has happened. I realize some of the community may not like me due to my actions with Flux, but I'd also like to think I've made friends with Adam and a few others. Also, If my name is preventing me from getting the position, I'll gladly change it. Even though I know there's nothing wrong it with, I'd change it for a chance to be a part of the team at CraftyMynes. Thank you for reading.