Edited 7 years ago by JSN_

In Game Name: JSN_

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Strengths: I'm pretty friendly, and I have a lot of time on my hands so most of the time i can be around helping people out or cleaning up. Ever since I've joined this server (not long ago) I was very interested in becoming a staff member. I'm a pretty active player watching chat most of the time and welcoming people, every now and then I tell people to "watch the caps/watch the character spam" and I love to help people. I also remain very loyal to my leaders. I also have some experience dealing with annoying little kids as for I have volunteered at one of my local elementary schools for a while. Also I love to talk to people in all chat. Another strength I have is the inability to get pissed at someone very easily, i think to be a good helper (or staff) you must keep your cool no matter what happens. I like to complete tasks assigned to me on the server, if it means that I have to clean up spawn or doing something else as for I live at spawn and often time I don't do anything productive at my base. I think I've cleaned south side of spawn once with wblaine128 and let me tell you, its pretty cool. I am pretty familiar with the rules of the server (although i do admit i have been kicked a few times) and although i wouldn't say I'm super strict with behavior, I do think that it should be enforced

Weaknesses: In game i have several weaknesses although at first i am somewhat friendly to other players i tend to get beef between a few players every now and then. Also, my building skills are extremely trash in game as for I lack creative design and i often can't manage to make those very fancy buildings. Finally, redstone is probably one my major weaknesses, along with command blocks as for i have never used command blocks before, the one most noticeable weakness I have though is the inability to trust people.
This last weakness I have (if you considerate it one) is that I say really pointless things and I'm an extremely slow typer (which is why i sometimes talk bout the same sentence in like 3 different chat messages on the server so that I know that the person hasn't lost their attention yet)

Why you are Applying: I am applying because I've always wanted to be a staff member on this server and unlike most servers I play on, I actually like to spend time on this server. I also feel as if I can make an impact on the community we have right now in a good way. I want to keep this community clean and friendly and I am willing to help new players at CraftyMynes.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): So far I have 12.3-12.6 million ticks. (constantly being updated) (new update: i dont even know anymore"

Custom note (optional):

Hwello moy friend :)

Although I don't act that serious every now and then I can clean up my act if you have any concerns with it

Shout out to 2Chill for encouraging me to apply when he was still a helper