Age - 15, turning 16 in may

In Game Name - iiTzzJojooo

Time Zones - UK - BST

Strengths - Working in a team, Good with new players for example giving players who are newly experiencing minecraft some tips or equipment to get them started etc etc. Diamond mining, Decorating interior. I am also not a shy person, I am very independent and always up for a chat, I would happily speak to others through team speak or other ways of communication. I'm a very friendly person who loves a bit of banter however knows when to stop :) . I would also say that one of my strengths is my trading ability, I offer good trades to all players on the server and will continue to do so throughout my playing days of minecraft. although everyone is kind I would say I am rather kind when it comes to serious things aswell for example life issues or in game issues, I am always up to help and would gladly help anyone who asked for help in the best way I could.

Weaknesses - Haha where to start, nobody is perfect am I right? I am absolutely terrible at redstone, I have no clue what to do when it comes to all of the mechanics... I am also pretty poor at pvp'ing , I'm either really good or really bad haha, there is no consistency in my fighting skills. Another weakness that bugs me is my building skills, every day I try to improve on my skills but its just something that I am simply not good at but I will keep trying until I succeed at building one day :)

Why I am applying for staff - I would be honoured to accept the staff duty because one I love the server to bits, it is my favourite server that I have ever played on by far, two the admins and mods who control the server are brilliant at what they do and I would love to be a part of that. three I feel as if I have to give back for all the nice things people have done for me in this magnificent server and I would be very thankful to be given a helpers role. Also I have played the server a very long time and am pretty well known by most people so I am familiar with a few of the mods/admins already.

Server Ticks (Time Played) - 7 , 903, 464

Optional information - I hope this is enough for me to be part of this fantastic server and if not I will still continue to help the people who play on it happy and also help the server grow by inviting more friends on so they can experience the great times I've had playing on here. Thanks for taking time to read this.