Naidae's Ocean Treasure Trove

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Naidae

Hey all!

I have finished my guardian farm and now have a surplus of all things ocean related (minus sponges, sorry!) and I am selling them at a rather fair price to save myself some inventory space! See the list below for updated prices and items!

These will not be sold in anything less than a stack, nor will they be discounted, as they are already being sold pretty cheap.

Thank you!

Ink Sacs
    1/4 stack (16 sacs).........................................6 iron ingots or 3 gold ingots
    1/2 stack (32 sacs).........................................1 diamond, 15 iron ingots, 7 gold ingots, or 8 emeralds
    3/4 stack (48 sacs).........................................18 iron ingots, 9 gold ingots, or 12 emeralds
    full stack (64 sacs).........................................2 diamonds, 16 emeralds, 30 iron ingots, or 15 gold ingots

Prismarine Crystals......................................5 emeralds per stack
    Prismarine Shards........................................4 emeralds per stack
    Prismarine ................................................... 8 emeralds per stack
    Prismarine Blocks........................................10 emeralds per stack
    Dark Prismarine...........................................12 emeralds per stack
    Sea Lanterns.................................................16 emeralds per stack

Update: If you don't have emeralds (who doesn't have emmies?!) or don't want to spare them, you can always bargain with me for a different trade. :)

2. great price!

3. Omg i agree, i shall also stock up on ink sacs and sell at the same price

4. I'd like to buy 2 stacks ^^

5. @Slattern I have your 2 stacks ready, whenever you are are in game again, we can do the trade ^^

6. Can I please reserve six stacks?

7. I'm sorry I just saw this, @MagnaOpera , but absolutely! They are ready and waiting whenever you are online again :D

8. bump b/c of additional items for sale!

9. Could I get :

• 2 stacks of Sea Lanterns
    • 8 stacks of Prismarine
    • 1 stack of Dark Prismarine
    • 1 stack of Prismarine Bricks

10. Sure thing! I'll be online in just a bit, you can catch me all day ^^

11. bump :o

12. i need 3 stack of ink :P

13. gotcha covered. I'll be online in just a little bit

14. I need 1 stack of sacs

15. This is SaltyFlubberFish by the way

16. Deleted 7 years ago by CreeperLord170
  17. can i buy a stack of ink sacs?

18. Sure! I've got a meeting in an hour, but I'll be on tonight ^^

19. Could i possibly pay in diamonds instead? Since i need a lot or primarine blocks xD
    If not than ill have to see how much i have to be able to buy ^-^

20. Danny, of course! Haha, I put the prices in emeralds b/c they are more readily available to all :) I'll be in game in a little bit if you wanna work out a price ^^

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!