Hello I am the moderator who banned you after I had heard you were trolling chat even after I logged off and warned you.

Let's take a peek at the logs here:

[20:34:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§dNebulousFilms§r> Svb tfbh! R'n yzxp!
[20:34:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§dNebulousFilms§r> Wrw blf nrhh nv?

[20:34:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7Cellexya§r> dont spam random shit NebulousFilms

^ Your first warning.

[19:52:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7NebulousFilms§r> I can't get banned for saying pizzizzled right?
[19:52:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7NebulousFilms§r> or is that not english

[19:52:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Cellexya§r> NebulousFilms don't say that
[19:52:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Cellexya§r> pm staff if you have a question about what to say

^ Your second warning.

[20:03:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> (12+144+20)+(3*sqrt4) /7 +5*11 = 92 + 0 (NOT SPAM)

[20:03:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§9Cellexya§r> NebulousFilms don't put numbers in chat like that, it looks spammy

^ Your third warning.

[19:46:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§7NebulousFilms§r> i want to make an offensive chat, but that would get me muted, but its genius but the mods dont care

^ You pretty much admitted you wanted to troll and break rules.

Here's some more random logs in which you were purposely pushing rules.

[19:47:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §7NebulousFilms§r whispers to you: so comments about f**i**s* isnt allowed?
[19:48:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You whisper to §7NebulousFilms§r: If you have to say that, then you should already know the answer
[20:28:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> Mach schnell!
[20:28:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> oh sorry english
[20:39:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> ima calculate the amount of materials need to craft a fake id and some money for SNUS
[20:39:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> snus is good ol' Mr. Wacky Tobaccy
[21:40:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> Though that was a ban and I said, "oh, thats a bit of a shame, 4th ban today"

You're lucky you weren't banned after your third warning. You don't really seem sincere at all either. You claim you don't know what your ban was for but you said yourself:

[20:07:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <NebulousFilms> depends how long before my inevitable ban

So please edit your appeal and give me a reason to unban you.