@MixMasherPvp Ngl id never spoken to him before, i msgd him saying can i live with you and he said yeah sure then straght up tpd me to his full base..

not true at all. I mentioned that I had several ocean monuments around my base and then received a message from mixmasherpvp asking if he could raid them. I responded with no because i would be too afraid he would turn on me and kill me and he then told me it wouldn't happen and that he had no quarrel with me. Even said he liked me. I responded with i guess but only if u let me help because i have never done one before and wanted to see how it worked and he seemed happy with my help. I then found a bedrock building above the water while i was exploring and he tped to see it, along with several admins. In the course of chatting with him and the admins, he asked if he could live with me and i responded with i guess. He got me to trust him, and I showed him my entire base and was nothing but nice and welcoming. I was actually excited to have a base mate he was actually continually on and not a noob. I left the game to go to work and came back to a completely wrecked base. I do not understand why people find enjoyment in wrecking bases that others who were polite and helpful to them spent hours upon hours upon hours working on. According to my own upbringing and realistically the general rule of thumb for "good" and "bad", this player was definitely bad. You can argue that all you like but no one should find enjoyment in destroying something that an actually pleasant and helpful player sent so much time creating.