Post a Reply

The Selfie Thread!!

1. 8 years ago

@argonFiles Yes it will! I said before a few times but since you don't go on1.9 much I don't think, I took a small break to actually PLAY the new server for a few days lol they'll get done tho <33

2. 7 years ago

And here's me! Probably the least active community member.. but I am always lurking.. waiting in the shadows.. >:)
    -image-

3. @cookiestepdog lol I remember that day :P I got the patch off now so am not a pirate anymore, plus I'm feeling a lot better now,(The selfie was taken a fews days after I had gotten back to le schoolz and had recovered.) might post a new selfie later, idk

4. @Chips_The_Gamer @cookiestepdog lol I remember that day :P I got the patch off now so am not a pirate anymore, plus I'm feeling a lot better now,(The selfie was taken a fews days after I had gotten back to le schoolz and had recovered.) might post a new selfie later, idk

Yeah and same

5. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

I mean crafty is great lol typos are weird in these days huh? am i rite!

6. Edited 7 years ago by BoneChi11er

@Cileklim I mean crafty is great lol typos are weird in these days huh? am i rite!

You're weak

7. Edited 7 years ago by Kinkybobo

@MasaruCyri Poor doggo looks so sleepy!

Her snores could scare lions lol, she was sawing logs louder than chainsaws when I took the pic XD

Which reminds me, I don't think I've ever posted pictures of the fur babies:

The goobers behind me are Cassie and Henry, my brothers dogs, hes staying with us atm.
    -image-

These are my goofballs: The gray one is Yuna, the one in my lap is Blackie, blue collar is Scratch, and the head off to the left is Lady.
    -image-

Yuna and Blackie are mine, Scratch and Lady are my moms
    -image-

Sadly Mr. Blackie passed a few days before Xmas. Cancer sucks.
    -image-

He lived a very long and spoiled life, so don't fret folks.
    -image-

Scratch, Henry, and Blackie are all brothers btw, Lady is their mom, we used to breed Boxers. Cassie's adopted but nobody told her lol.