I can't download optifine! PLEASE Help me!

1. 7 years ago

I can't download optifine for some reason. Please help me! The problem is, whenever I go to download it, I do the adfly thing (and yes, I do turn my adblock off just in case but I don't think you have to) and click the "SKIP AD" button at the top right of the page. So then after that what happens is instead of a optifine file showing up on the next tab, It's blank. It also shows no indication of still loading the page I waited a while. The blank tab is named "adloadx (1x1)". One last thing! I have tried this with every version and it keeps doing the same thing and I also DID try to mirror it but it was the exact same. If I can't ever donload an optifine version ever again then im boned.

Here is the link. Sorry couldn't get photo but you get the idea:

http://optifine.net/adloadx?f=OptiFine_1.10.2_HD_U_D2.jar

2. works fine for me bud

3. Hm weird, if I click on that link it instantly shows up. Have you tried the mirror link? Its on the right of the normal download button.

4. well since the is a "i can't download optifine! PLEASE Help me!" thread here is my problemo
    -image-

5. Yep I've also tried that. Could someone go on the latest version, copy and paste to me the address of the download button (after you've skiped the adfly). Try it please and we'll see if it works. But even if it does, my problem still wont be solved... :(

6. You can try changing your browser, see if you get the same results, I suggest using opera

7. Download java

8. @Retrochewy Download java

Agreed, that looks like you are missing Java, which is needed to actually run it.

9. Yea, try java 8

10. i have installed the java many times

11. Give a trophy to this guy

12. opera is the best browser lulz !! ;D
    In all honesty, did you install Minecraft Forge? I'm running Optifine just fine right now, here on CraftyMynes.

13. Opera for ever

14. just sayin i am using opera as it is the best :P

15. I am using google which I don't think runs Java so I tried microsoft edge which is the only other browser I have (since it comes pre-installed with windows 10) and no luck. Let me try downloading java again.

16. Ok I swear no matter what I try I can't download optifine I've tried google, internet explorer, reinstalling java like twice, pressing mirror, everything I can think of right now. Seriously I don't know why this keeps happening to me :(

17. Try this link. I downloaded it and the re uploaded it. Hopefully this will end your struggles.

Optifine download

18. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by YourImportant

I fixed it, really simple, got the same problem, nothing showing on the download page of optifine.
    Just have to desactivate adblock also on optifine's download page ;) (i mean after adfly)

19. @YourImportant I fixed it, really simple, got the same problem, nothing showing on the download page of optifine.
    Just have to desactivate adblock also on optifine's download page ;) (i mean after adfly)

this thing is 3 years old

20. Dont necro.

or Sign Up to reply!