Closed Temporarily - Green's Wizardry and Blacksmithery

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

I PREORDER THE GODSET + TOOLS FOR NEXT WEEK (IN A FEW DAYS) EVERYONE BACK OFF OR ELSE I WILL EXCECUTE YOU VIA GUILLOTINE

btw can my armour not have thorns and my weapon a sword?

3. @TheForgotten20 I PREORDER THE GODSET + TOOLS FOR NEXT WEEK (IN A FEW DAYS) EVERYONE BACK OFF OR ELSE I WILL EXCECUTE YOU VIA GUILLOTINE

btw can my armour not have thorns and my weapon a sword?

There is no preordering. The first message I get (Through forums) next week starting monday gets the set.

4. Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

@OtherGreenGamer There is no preordering. The first message I get (Through forums) next week starting monday gets the set.

please tellme what nation you live inso i can search up ur time

5. @TheForgotten20 please tellme what nation you live inso i can search up ur time

Newfoundland, Canada. (We have our own time zone)

6. ok its sunday now that means new week (according to calendars its a new week, and sunday is the official first day of the week) i order a godset with a god axe thanks alot m8

7. Edited 6 years ago by Venetorem

Awkward mement when Sunday is the last day of the week in most places

According to international standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week. It is followed by Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday is the 7th and final day.

Although this is the international standard, several countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia consider Sunday as the start of the week

8. @Venetorem Awkward mement when Sunday is the last day of the week in most places

According to international standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week. It is followed by Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday is the 7th and final day.

Although this is the international standard, several countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia consider Sunday as the start of the week

YESS HES IN CANADA AND IM AUSSIE

9. ;P

10. Ill buy ub 3, mending, and curse of vanishing ill message you next time im on

11. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@TheForgotten20 ok its sunday now that means new week (according to calendars its a new week, and sunday is the official first day of the week) i order a godset with a god axe thanks alot m8

Alright, I'll msg you when I'm ready

GODSET+TOOL SOLD OUT THIS WEEK

12. @Rybye Ill buy ub 3, mending, and curse of vanishing ill message you next time im on

On it

13. @The3xpertGamer I'll buy 6 speed II pots

Done. Msg me when you can.

14. @Rybye Ill buy ub 3, mending, and curse of vanishing ill message you next time im on

Done, also msg me when you can

15. i canceled my order because im now broke

16. @TheForgotten20 i canceled my order because im now broke

I'll buy a godset if that's the case.

17. @The3xpertGamer I'll buy a godset if that's the case.

Alrighty then.

18. @OtherGreenGamer What times are you usually on?

19. @The3xpertGamer @OtherGreenGamer What times are you usually on?

What time are you on, it's easier for me to do that and plan around it.

20. I'm usually on around 11 am pacific time, and other than that I'm on at different random times of the day.

21. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

Another God set available.

SOLD

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!