Green's Wizardry and Blacksmithery

1. 7 months ago
    Edited last week by OtherGreenGamer

I sell potions, and books.

Potions!:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 dia for 6 potions
    (2 dia for Regen, Fire res, Strength and Invis)

1 dia for 3 splash potions

Any type except for lingering

BULK IS AVAILABLE

Can buy individual ingredients EXCLUDING gunpowder, magma cream, blaze powder and golden carrots.

Bulk orders may or may not apply. PM me for info.

Books!:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Always 2 emeralds above villager price!*

NOW TAKING DIAMONDS AS CURRENCY TOO!

Looting 3: 13 emeralds OR 3 diamonds

Knockback 2: 16 emeralds OR 3 diamonds

Vanishing: 16 emeralds OR 3 diamonds

Unbreaking 3: 19 emeralds OR 4 diamonds

Efficiency 5: 24 emeralds OR 5 diamonds

Infinity: 14 emeralds OR 3 diamonds

Mending: 14 emeralds OR 4 diamonds

Luck of the Sea 3: 27 emeralds OR 5 diamonds

Respiration 3: 20 emeralds or 4 diamonds

Silk Touch: 15 emeralds or 3 dia

God Stuff:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sell God Armour with a God Tool/Weapon of choice once every week (And if I feel like it occasionally) if an order comes around.
    I repeat ONLY ONE SET SOLD PER WEEK!!!!!

God Armour: 63 Diamonds

God Armour + God Tool/Weapon of Choice: 81 Diamonds

Information on God Armour and my policy about it:
    All godsets come with everything except thorns, vanishing and binding unless specified otherwise (a fee of an extra 4 diamonds). If you lose your god armour due to anything besides pvp I will replace it for 30 diamonds. When you buy one of my godsets you will also receive a book along with it signed by me that will have a code written in it. Give me an original copy of that book and I will replace your set for 30 diamonds. If you wish for me to repair your godset, if you hand me the godset and the code book I will, FREE OF CHARGE, repair it. If you wish to add an enchantment post purchase, give the book, the godset and a fee of 4 diamonds and I will apply another enchantment to each piece. Each god piece is renamed "God (Piece of armour)" for added authenticity reasons. DO NOT LOSE THAT BOOK OR RENAME GODSET PIECES, otherwise the policy does not apply to you. This policy will remain in effect as long as your book exists and the godset has the proper name.

COUNTERFEITS:
    If you supply me with a fake code book (Not an original, wrong author, etc.) and/or a fake godset (Not renamed, missing enchants etc.) with or without a fee for applied service, after inspection of said items, the fake book, fake godset and fee (if it applies) will be returned. I will notify staff if the book and/or godset was fake and you tried to scam me.

NOTE: THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO PURCHASES MADE AFTER 7/13/17

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Negotiations are not beyond possibilities)

-Green

2. Edited 7 months ago by Rybye

All Redstone prices are ridiculously high

3. agreed

4. @Rybye All Redstone prices are ridiculously high

Better? :P

5. buttons still crazy

6. Edited 7 months ago by OtherGreenGamer

@Retrochewy buttons still crazy

No it isn't. I just wanted to include buttons. I think you misunderstand. It's 25 buttons (Stone) and 25 levers per 1 diamond.

EDIT: Should I make that more clear?

7. @OtherGreenGamer No it isn't. I just wanted to include buttons. I think you misunderstand. It's 25 buttons (Stone) and 25 levers per 1 diamond.

EDIT: Should I make that more clear?

*takes a stack of stone. Stack of planks. Makes them into buttons* fREE BUTTONS!!!

Get the point .-.

8. @GrinningBobcat *takes a stack of stone. Stack of planks. Makes them into buttons* fREE BUTTONS!!!

Get the point .-.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it.

9. @OtherGreenGamer If you don't like the price, don't buy it.

Thing is on one will buy. It's your loss for having such a ridiculous price for something so cheap. I'm just trynna help a fellow merchant out ya know?

10. 6 months ago

Now taking Bulk orders!

11. Edited 6 months ago by superbrix

I wanna buy 2 stacks of observers and 2 stack of pistons and a stack of redstone repeaters..
    Gonna try and catch u online.
    EDIT :
    So 18 diamonds for the pistons and 12 diamonds for the observers idk what your prices are for repeaters.
    so 63 + 63 pistons and 72 + 72 observers = 30 diamonds total for that and then as said idk repeaters

12. @superbrix I wanna buy 2 stacks of observers and 2 stack of pistons and a stack of redstone repeaters..
    EDIT :
    So 18 diamonds for the pistons and 12 diamonds for the observers idk what your prices are for repeaters.
    so 63 + 63 pistons and 72 + 72 observers = 30 diamonds total for that and then as said idk repeaters

Oh my god! You're right! I forgot about repeaters!

I will have your order ready very soon.

Updated.

13. I'd like to order 60 splash potions of weakness. 20 dia isn't it?

14. U said other potion ingredients, so can I get some ghast tears?

15. Edited 6 months ago by OtherGreenGamer

@Cutebot U said other potion ingredients, so can I get some ghast tears?

I'll see how much I have.

@Cellexya I'd like to order 60 splash potions of weakness. 20 dia isn't it?

I actually just remembered you ordered 3 dubs of weakness a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I forgot. Do you want me to cut that order down to 60 potions?

16. @superbrix I wanna buy 2 stacks of observers and 2 stack of pistons and a stack of redstone repeaters..
    EDIT :

Order is ready. The total is 34 diamonds.

17. @OtherGreenGamer Yes please <3

18. @Cellexya @OtherGreenGamer Yes please <3

Order complete, the total is 19 diamonds.

@Cutebot U said other potion ingredients, so can I get some ghast tears?

I have 9 ghast tears I can sell.

19. @OtherGreenGamer let me know when you're on next and we'll do the exchange in shulker boxes :D

20. Edited 6 months ago by superbrix

Othergreengamer im not sure what your timezone is but i'll be on at this time tommorow if that fits you

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!