@HaloNest its me and 1 other person who is not active

2. @minesy @HaloNest its me and 1 other person who is not active

More like team optic illusion

3. 5 years ago

IGN: thechickentroll

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: 19/5/2018

What is your tick count?: 2491419

How experienced are you in PVP?: some what experienced

How do you like to play the game?: i like to play the game for the Griefs, memes, power

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): I'm pretty trustworthy (so no base leaking here), a bit of a memer, i can have a good time

What do you like about Team Eye?: I like how the faction griefs everything but still can create beautiful monuments and bases. I like also that there is a goal which many other factions on the server don't have. Power is used in great force against opponents (E.g Nerd Nation). the faction is well organised, loyal and have common goals.

Why do you want to join?: the server has a rich history and i want to see and destroy it all. I want to be remember as something great on the server. You are Truly legendary people at griefing and i want to be a part of it. i also enjoy griefing a lot (it gives me a boost).

What do you bring to the table?: things i can bring to the table: resource finding, team greifs, raining down havoc on other players and facs, looting, base locating and immediate base "renovation".

What sets you apart from the other applicants?: what sets me apart from other applicants is that i don't want all the power (but have the option to use it) but to be a active player on the server that you can rely on and be apart of a dedicated community.

4. 4 years ago

IGN: RigsM

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: About a month ago

What is your tick count?: 3974

How experienced are you in PVP?: I'm fairly well versed coming from a vanilla server atm and a factions server that was all pvp every day.

How do you like to play the game?: Trading and raiding

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): I'm a college student and looking to join in a team and have some fun. Pretty average guy, watch sports, play games, hang out, etc.

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): I've met some of the members of Team Eye from another server and I saw how prolific they were with their strategies, and was impressed that it was legit. Interested in meeting some of the other members and helping out however possible. I know some members that know how to contact me through discord if they like.

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): I want to really see the strength of this group with these members. I do know some people from another server and getting to work and hit the ground running would be a good time. Otherwise getting some regular gameplay in would be an interesting experience to say the least, it's been a while since I've had that sort of thing.

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200): I've got your silver tongue. Talking my way into people is what I do best, and especially pissing off enemies. That tied with my decent PVP skills, I can help get raids a lot easier than just flying around to find places. The kind cold hearted type of deal, where I'm very nice in chat and with everything, including till the end where the place is destroyed. Otherwise I'm pretty loyal, and I'm good at getting large projects done in a timely fashion. I'm simple but reliable. When you need me to I'll put in the hours to move, build, destroy, etc.

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it): Unlike most of the applicants I'm pretty adult about things and usually can be more mature approaching situations. Obviously I'm 19 and still like having fun and shit, but if things get a little more serious and we need to focus on things I can fit into that culture of work and get the job done. I think it's an attitude that's very beneficial to the team.