Edited 7 years ago by Flowerly

IGN: Flowerly

Time Zone: Pacific (PT)

Strengths: I love playing the game of Minecraft. I have been playing for about 4 years now. I have a lot of background knowledge about the game. I like to build and help people who may have questions on the server. Talking to other people and making friends, especially on a server like this, benefits me. I have thought as myself as someone who is aware, knowing who the hackers are and letting a staff member know. I like to help, and it would be nice having that authority that staff has. I am quite active, accept when at school and after school. I do play sports. Everyday I look forward to logging onto CraftyMynes. I enjoy showing my integrity when it is needed. I think being honest is very important and I would love to show it. I always try and welcome new players when they first join. I always try to answer any questions that people have. Also, I like to put my input and thoughts during chat. I like to keep spawn clean to make it look nice for new players. I honestly think helper would fit me.

Weaknesses: PVP, I guess. I have never thought as myself good at PvP. I do attend school and play sports so at times I may be busy. I haven't played on this server for too long, but I do play a lot. Sometimes I am lazy, wether it is mining or simply building with my base mates.

Why I am Applying: The reason I am applying is because I like to help anyone that needs it. I enjoy contributing to what the server needs, which is why I bought VIP +. I really think I could put in my dedication and consideration into CraftyMynes if I were a staff member. Such as cleaning around spawn and making new players comfortable. I also just think the server should have as many caretakers as it needs to show off it's true meaning. The thought of becoming a part of staff on this server is just awesome. I hope whoever reads this takes me in consideration.

Flowerly
Ticks (1.9): 6,394,382
(1.8): 3,515,560
Reaches a total of about 9 million ticks.

My alt was Vrass,

Had a total of 2,329,740 ticks from 1.8

Custom Note: I'd love to be a part of staff here at CraftyMynes.

Thank you,
Flowerly