SwagShop™ - Updated June 6th - Restock on Eggs - New Eggs!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Can I buy swag shop shares?

3. Deleted 5 years ago by rnc2011
  4. keep this on topic please thanks

5. an actual tear feel from my eye from that video. This is beautiful, fucking beautiful man. Swag Shop 2: The Return. There are memes to be made of this moment in CM history.

6. Edited 6 years ago by Tekk42

I'll buy 2 wither skulls.

7. Ill buy 1 dragon head, one god set with vanishing, and one god sword with vanishing, one god fishing rod with vanishing and gos boota with frost walker 2 and vanishing c:

8. The prices are .... Too cheap for my taste

9. Deleted 5 years ago by rnc2011
  10. censorship sucks

11. Edited 6 years ago by PapaNeon

It wasn't deleted because it was too long, I deleted it because it's not related to this thread. Please keep replies about buying, or about this shop In general, not "your loyal customers" or what you're doing better.

12. How much is god boots and god helms or do you only sell in one set like green

13. @Tekk42 I'll buy 2 wither skulls.

Sorry, we're sold out at the moment!

@Gminidog How much is god boots and god helms or do you only sell in one set like green

We certainly do sell individual pieces. Prices posted in main post, under God Armor!

14. @GoldenCookie420 Ill buy 1 dragon head, one god set with vanishing, and one god sword with vanishing, one god fishing rod with vanishing and gos boota with frost walker 2 and vanishing c:

Order is ready for pick up!

15. Polar Bear Egg Back up for grabs!

16. I want it

17. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@GrandpaCarl00 rip economy and competition

Hey, I still compete. And there are a few other shops.
    Swagshop is a great option though and are just as good as my stuff. Plus they offer stuff I cannot.

18. @MizoreShirayuki Polar Bear Egg Back up for grabs!

I'm still buying it?

19. When are you guys gomna trade. I need my order lol.

20. Whenever we see you on, mostly

@GoldenCookie420 When are you guys gomna trade. I need my order lol.

21. @Cileklim I'm still buying it?

made the handoff with Humfry

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!