1. last year

Wasn't sure where I should post this..

I want to humbly apologize to you all for trying to build a duplication macines.
    I did figure that if it didn't include any plugins, resourcepacks, etc. and worked as in normal vanilla glitch, it'd be fine to try untill it gets patched. I do realise that I should've asked, before trying to construct anything.
    (It really doesn't matter, but only blocks I were able to actually multiply by following those youtube videos' instructions, were rails and carpets, and it was only recent days that I actually did try such things. Just in case that someone wants to look in to that and patch them.)

I do not ask to be forgiven as I do now understand I broke the rules, and I do not hold grudge over being banned.

Still, it's a nice server, best one I've played so far. I had a blast untill I actually even learned that duplication exists.
    I hope you all will continue to thrive as a community in there. And keep up the hard work staff.

peace. :)

Ps, if this is unallowed topic/posting and gets deleted, I totally understand. I won't be trying to repost it.

2. What a shame

3. sad to see you go, dude. you seem really nice!

4. xd

5. This is so sad

6. dident know you got banned, best of luck out there

or Sign Up to reply!