Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

I joined in early 2016 but however, I wasn't really active at all. For legit all the time up until the actual reset I was afking at @adamblakely2 's zombie grinder. So 5-6 months on and off? I only became significant somewhat on the server presence wise a little bit before Christmas of 2016 I think. I did way more exploring than building and I think quite possibly could have raided the last few mansions on the server. I got about 6 of them before they went out pass 100k.

Originally I was settled down in a mega taiga, trying to build a tower, but however, I quickly abandoned the project as If memory serves me correctly, I accidentally let the wrong person TP'ed in and I was quick to relocate- And that's where my super rad mushroom Island came into picture- Quite big, 2 grinders within 100 blocks of each other ( Zombie and Spider) an ocean monument right off the coast, and plenty of jungles and ice biomes nearby. However, most of the time there I had my chests out in the open and never got raided once! I went on several month breaks at a time and simply played smart, however, in the summer of 2017- Around this time I believe was when I essentially pretty much got raided/betrayed by a very specific someone, though I allowed it to happen.

I was wanting a reset even at that point in time and really gave 0 fucks, I normally don't base with people but I let this person in, and 2 days later after a mixture of various reasons @Rybye was paid to cover it up, and after then I simply went hiatus- I actually was expecting to get backstabbed since I was essentially ''eh why not'' at that point so I wasn't really upset. I was finally trying to build something at that point too

Now we're here and a lot has happened since then. Since this is going to be the first actual reset I'm going to be active for, I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing yet! I'm finally wanting to start trying to build an actual base, however. As you may have seen I'm eventually planning to start up my shop, though what I'm selling is going to be a secret for now! : ^ )

Concepts I did in the last 2ish weeks I think https://imgur.com/a/XCjAZbC