Edited 5 years ago by PapaNeon

Hello, you guessed correct, I'm the mod that banned you.

First thing's first - above anything else, you were warned by three staff members, being Venetorem, Blackened_Dawn ( in discord on the same offense I warned you about,) and Myself, not to be pearling into areas you shouldn't be. You were also teleporting and encouraging others to do the same knowing full well what you were doing wasn't allowed. The fact that you tried to pearl into the trade post to snipe someone's item isn't a point in your favour either.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@bgmg Exploring and finding cool little things is what makes me want to come back online, fueled by the curiosity of other players and all the challenges this server has to offer.

I'm confused by this sentence. You can explore spawn all you want for the easter eggs hidden throughout the surrounding area, that's fine. However there are no easter eggs that would require you to break the game and glitch through solid blocks to access. There are certainly no easter eggs in the trade post during an active trade.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@bgmg i didnt mean any harm by this act of purelly joking around. You might also want to say that pearling into trade is purely cheating and yes it is : but ill never do it when something is at stake such as a trade or player items.

Again, your words conflict with what I've seen. I do appreciate you acknowledging what you did was wrong, although I'd hardly call glitching into an active trade to get an item not meant for you "purely joking". To me this doesn't seem very sincere. I see this more an apology of "sorry I got caught" rather than being sorry you did it in the first place knowing you were told not to.
There's also the issue of you teleporting other players to you while you were in restricted areas, and encouraging and even showing others how to do it for themselves. It obviously wasn't allowed when you did it by yourself, I'm not sure why you thought it would be ok for you to show others how to do it aswell. Dawn talked to you briefly about this in discord so I won't go into this point any further.
After all of this, blatantly disregarding staff instruction, encouraging others to take part in the same activities you were and attempting to intrude on an active trade, it's been decided that your ban will last 7 days from this reply.

We don't want to discourage your helpful activity throughout the community, however we need you to understand that when we say not to do something, we mean it. I hope to see you back in 7 days.

-PapaNeon