Here to help. If you need something Ask.

1. 4 years ago

So I'm Crewman06, I'm starting this thread to offer my help in gathering basic items for players.
    I'll keep an eye on this before I log in and if I'm near a basic resource like a certain type of wood requested, flowers, animals, plants, etc. (excluding ores, and rare items). I'll do my best to pick up what you request.
    Minecraft has little interest to me other than to help where I can and farming (seeds and stuff).

2. I could do with a couple of shulkers of cobble or stone if you're ok with that. I can supply the shulkers if you need :)

3. Cobblestone I can do. If you supply the shulkers, I'll fill them; otherwise, I'll just collect cobble for you.

4. @FieryPhoenix64 I could do with a couple of shulkers of cobble or stone if you're ok with that. I can supply the shulkers if you need :)

Two shulkers, filled with cobble, ready to go.

5. Ooh, I need lily pads. They were really hard to find while .wild was nerfed, and now I just don't spare the time to go hunting for them.

6. @Xenial_Jesse Ooh, I need lily pads. They were really hard to find while .wild was nerfed, and now I just don't spare the time to go hunting for them.

Can do!

7. Still here to help!

8. @Crewman06 Still here to help!

I'm banned, and don't want to be banned because I think it's unfair, help me ;-;.

9. @DeJean I'm banned, and don't want to be banned because I think it's unfair, help me ;-;.

If you read the original post, the first post to this thread, you might notice I don't offer that kind of help. You can make an ban appeal on the forums.

That said if and when you get back into the game, I'll help with any basic gathering of items you might need. If you can't get back into the game, I wish you the best.

10. If you need help, Crewman, let me know. Glad to help you out :)

or Sign Up to reply!